Bo has a new job

I'm saying that Bo could have taken the high road but chose not too. There was no reason for him to take a swipe at NU during his first speech at YSU.

...and there was no reason for him NOT to do so. "Husker Nation" has to quit following behind their own and secretly taping them so they have a rock to throw every time they get upset. Pelini feels he is in a gutter fight, so don't expect Marquis of Queensberry rules.

Let's put it this way: If one had to choose between an a-hole who cusses and spits at your face when he's mad or an a-hole who smiles at your face but secretly collects dirt on you to stab you in the back first time you cross him, which would you choose? "Husker Nation" got rid of the cusser and spitter, but still still has the back stabbers around...and not a lot of "Husker Nation" seems to have a problem with that.

• Fire 1

I'm saying that Bo could have taken the high road but chose not too. There was no reason for him to take a swipe at NU during his first speech at YSU.

...and there was no reason for him NOT to do so. "Husker Nation" has to quit following behind their own and secretly taping them so they have a rock to throw every time they get upset. Pelini feels he is in a gutter fight, so don't expect Marquis of Queensberry rules.

Let's put it this way: If one had to choose between an a-hole who cusses and spits at your face when he's mad or an a-hole who smiles at your face but secretly collects dirt on you to stab you in the back first time you cross him, which would you choose? "Husker Nation" got rid of the cusser and spitter, but still still has the back stabbers around...and not a lot of "Husker Nation" seems to have a problem with that.

But he didn't cuss us and spit in our face. He did it secretly behind our backs and stabbed us in the back every chance he got (hence why it had to be secretly taped). So your argument holds no water.

• Fire 2

But he didn't cuss us and spit in our face. He did it secretly behind our backs and stabbed us in the back every chance he got. So your argument holds no water.

i have reached my quota of +1's for the day.

But he didn't cuss us and spit in our face. He did it secretly behind our backs and stabbed us in the back every chance he got. So your argument holds no water.

That's what everyone keeps telling me. I think it's a conspiracy!

Dr.-Who.gif

Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif

• Fire 1

This is a made up scenario in your head.

• Fire 2

That's what everyone keeps telling me. I think it's a conspiracy!

you're not getting our full support.

I will concede the point if anyone can tell me the names of the two stand up guys who leaked the tapes of Pelini...

Bo was spitting in our faces behind our backs. not in the open as you contend. the secret tapes let us see the real Bo

that's some magic spit!

I will concede the point if anyone can tell me the names of the two stand up guys who leaked the tapes of Pelini...

Bo was spitting in our faces behind our backs. not in the open as you contend. the secret tapes let us see the real Bo

that's some magic spit!

That's grassy knoll type spit right there.

that's some magic spit!

kramer-spit-on-o.gif

• Fire 1