Bo has a new job

Zach Barnett@zach_barnett 2m2 minutes ago

Bo Pelini, at YSU presser: "I have a president that's understands football, something that I don't know I've ever had."

Pretty sad that the president not only understands football, but that he understands it a lot better than his new coach.

How many active head coaches would understand football better than Jim Tressel? I don't think it is as insulting as you hoped.

• Fire 1

I tried pretty hard to get on board with Bo's new public presence leaf of 2014, but boy, am I glad he's gone.

He's a very smart football coach who would have relative success at many stops, but it's a shame we had to put up with this man as the paid face & representative of the program for so long.

If there ever was a Bo that truly pointed the thumb instead of literally everywhere else, that Bo disappeared some time ago.

If this is how Bo wants to exit Nebraska, he won't have any well wishes from this Nebraska fan.

• Fire 2

Bo Pelini, at YSU presser: "I have a president that's understands football, something that I don't know I've ever had."

Yea I actually saw the president of the school motivating players and calling plays when Pelini was getting destroyed on the field and he could not get a very talented team to rise up. I think he had an AD for most of his tenure who knew a thing or two about football, but I guess the guy had not clout at the University of Nebraska.