Bo has a new job

I think there needs to be a Nebraska vs YSU game on the schedule?

So is Bo the third best college coach in the state of Ohio? 9 wins doesn't get it done in Ohio.

Youngstown State is FCS. I think the B1G is trying to get teams away from scheduling FCS opponents.

Just admit it, you are scared of Bo and FCS schools. ;)

O/U on how much longer it will be until Bo releases a farewell statement thanking the University of Nebraska and its fans for his seven years here, as well as Tom Osborne, Harvey Perlman, Shawn Eichorst, et. al. for the opportunity?

It's going to happen, right?

Will that heal you and let you move on?

I wish Bo all the luck in the world. I wanted him gone from NU as bad as anyone but he did leave our program better off, by most metrics, than when he came in. The bunker mentality may be the worst lingering effect he has had but I think Riley will get that washed out in short order.

I don't blame him for slowing down at YSU and milking our buyout for all he can. That's not his fault, it's the guy(s) that wrote his contract and extended it as recently as last year. That should've never happened.

If it costs UNL a few million not to have Bo Pelini at a major university, where his name would remain in the news and the second guessers would keep measuring wins, it's a reasonable price.

Really, you couldn't ask for better closure all around.

Gotta concur here...........

What has really surprised me over the last few years is how his name is synonymous not only as the face of Husker football, but for many not totally familiar with Nebraska.............. with our State as a whole !

(I have lost track of those from beyond the borders who ask some tangent of the question........."Nebraska......how can you guys put up with that a$$hole ? ")

I don't think that's a fair assessment of Bo, but that's what it has become in the minds of many.

I think there needs to be a Nebraska vs YSU game on the schedule?

So is Bo the third best college coach in the state of Ohio? 9 wins doesn't get it done in Ohio.

Youngstown State is FCS. I think the B1G is trying to get teams away from scheduling FCS opponents.

Just admit it, you are scared of Bo and FCS schools. ;)

Oh come on now, what would an esteemed B1G school possibly have to fear from a little ole FCS opponent? :lol:

Appalachian+State+University+Mascot.jpg

/ LULZ on the Vulvarines!

• Fire 1