Bad Gangwish !

this is pretty ridiculous. although, i think the lesson is to leave wild animals alone. but gangwish was right to be worried about rabies. that is a terrible disease and he should have taken every precaution possible to make sure he is safe.

peta is not doing themselves any favors with their requests here.

There are lots of things that athletes do that are just plain stupid while in their position....stealing bikes.....stealing crab legs.....assaulting girl friends.....etc.

Killing a raccoon that just bit you is not one of those things. If I were him, I would mark PETA's outrage up as something pretty funny and move on with my life. That is an organization that really doesn't need to be taken seriously in any way.

I can say with a high degree of certainty that this didn't happen in the order that Gangwish claims. Although with fur prices where they are I'm not sure why he'd bother . . .

There are lots of things that athletes do that are just plain stupid while in their position....stealing bikes.....stealing crab legs.....assaulting girl friends.....etc.

Killing a raccoon that just bit you is not one of those things. If I were him, I would mark PETA's outrage up as something pretty funny and move on with my life. That is an organization that really doesn't need to be taken seriously in any way.

Growing up in rural Nebraska and hunting and trapping 150+ coons per year while in high school . . . I can say with a high degree of certainty that this didn't happen in the order that Gangwish claims. Although with fur prices where they are I'm not sure why he'd bother . . .

Okay...I kind of thought it seemed odd too!

How do you think it went down?

Jack was dumb, but the way he dispatched of that varmit could possibly bring charges against him for animal cruelty.

Don't get me wrong, i hate raccoons and have killed some myself. Don't get me started on my dumb ass neighbor who feeds these things. The damn varmits crap all over my yard and landscaping, one tore some stuff up around my pool a couple years ago. Ugh.

Jack was dumb, but the way he dispatched of that varmit could possibly bring charges against him for animal cruelty.

Don't get me wrong, i hate raccoons and have killed some myself. Don't get me started on my dumb ass neighbor who feeds these things. The damn varmits crap all over my yard and landscaping, one tore some stuff up around my pool a couple years ago. Ugh.

wouldn't be surprised if those survived by the raccoon bring a hefty civil suit for wrongful death.

Growing up in rural Nebraska and hunting and trapping 150+ coons per year while in high school . . . I can say with a high degree of certainty that this didn't happen in the order that Gangwish claims. Although with fur prices where they are I'm not sure why he'd bother . . .

Sees coon. Grabs wrench. Hits/kicks coon. Gets bitten. Finishes the job.

Lots of trouble for a $5 coon.

I don't know the details, but you're not going to see healthy coons during the day, normally. Nor would a healthy coon stand there and wait for you to walk up to it.

I don't know the details, but you're not going to see healthy coons during the day, normally. Nor would a healthy coon stand there and wait for you to walk up to it.

maybe this was a hyper intelligent raccoon trying to forge an alliance with humans and gangwish killed our best shot at peace with the little critters.

personally, i am preparing for retaliation.

• Fire 2

wouldn't be surprised if those survived by the raccoon bring a hefty civil suit for wrongful death.

Well, the humane society has had a few people convicted of animal cruelty and sent to jail. Not sure if they could bring charges in this instance (wild animal, getting bit,etc.) but i wouldn't be shocked if they tried.

maybe this was a hyper intelligent raccoon trying to forge an alliance with humans and gangwish killed our best shot at peace with the little critters.

I'm starting to think that you are a raccoon sympathizer and you might sell out humanity to have a few raccoon buddies.

• Fire 1

Sees coon. Grabs wrench. Hits/kicks coon. Gets bitten. Finishes the job.

Lots of trouble for a $5 coon.

probably about $25 in the hole after he buys fur permit

I'm starting to think that you are a raccoon sympathizer and you might sell out humanity to have a few raccoon buddies.

you can't do this! you don't bump guys! you're not like those humans back there. It's not right! they can't make us do this. it's the wrong situation, they can't make us different people than we are. we're not muscle. i... i... i... never killed anybody. i used a little information for a chisel, that's all. it's my nature! i... i... i... can't help it, somebody gives me an angle, i play it. i don't deserve to die for that. do you think I do?