Bad Gangwish !

maybe this was a hyper intelligent raccoon trying to forge an alliance with humans and gangwish killed our best shot at peace with the little critters.

personally, i am preparing for retaliation.

I'm starting to think that you are a raccoon sympathizer and you might sell out humanity to have a few raccoon buddies.

you can't do this! you don't bump guys! you're not like those humans back there. It's not right! they can't make us do this. it's the wrong situation, they can't make us different people than we are. we're not muscle. i... i... i... never killed anybody. i used a little information for a chisel, that's all. it's my nature! i... i... i... can't help it, somebody gives me an angle, i play it. i don't deserve to die for that. do you think I do?

Ha!! Now there's an obscure movie reference.

maybe this was a hyper intelligent raccoon trying to forge an alliance with humans and gangwish killed our best shot at peace with the little critters.

personally, i am preparing for retaliation.

I'm starting to think that you are a raccoon sympathizer and you might sell out humanity to have a few raccoon buddies.

you can't do this! you don't bump guys! you're not like those humans back there. It's not right! they can't make us do this. it's the wrong situation, they can't make us different people than we are. we're not muscle. i... i... i... never killed anybody. i used a little information for a chisel, that's all. it's my nature! i... i... i... can't help it, somebody gives me an angle, i play it. i don't deserve to die for that. do you think I do?

Ha!! Now there's an obscure movie reference.

i have actually never even seen it. i just know that scene from a different reference. but i would like to see it.

There are lots of things that athletes do that are just plain stupid while in their position....stealing bikes.....stealing crab legs.....assaulting girl friends.....etc.

Killing a raccoon that just bit you is not one of those things. If I were him, I would mark PETA's outrage up as something pretty funny and move on with my life. That is an organization that really doesn't need to be taken seriously in any way.

Growing up in rural Nebraska and hunting and trapping 150+ coons per year while in high school . . . I can say with a high degree of certainty that this didn't happen in the order that Gangwish claims. Although with fur prices where they are I'm not sure why he'd bother . . .

Okay...I kind of thought it seemed odd too!

How do you think it went down?

Sees coon. Grabs wrench. Hits/kicks coon. Gets bitten. Finishes the job.

Lots of trouble for a $5 coon.

probably about $25 in the hole after he buys fur permit

Unless he just takes it to the one guy in the area who actually bought the permit . . .

There are lots of things that athletes do that are just plain stupid while in their position....stealing bikes.....stealing crab legs.....assaulting girl friends.....etc.

Killing a raccoon that just bit you is not one of those things. If I were him, I would mark PETA's outrage up as something pretty funny and move on with my life. That is an organization that really doesn't need to be taken seriously in any way.

Growing up in rural Nebraska and hunting and trapping 150+ coons per year while in high school . . . I can say with a high degree of certainty that this didn't happen in the order that Gangwish claims. Although with fur prices where they are I'm not sure why he'd bother . . .

Unless he just takes it to the one guy in the area who actually bought the permit . . .

this sounds illegal. should you be discussing this so brazenly?

this sounds illegal. should you be discussing this so brazenly?

I have a permit. Strictly on the straight and narrow. :)

1092013182422.jpg

• Fire 2

If an animal attacks you, you have every right to kill it and get it checked for rabies IMO. Hell, one of my favorite past times was trapping/hunting coon. There's plenty of them out there. Next thing we know people will be getting sued by PETA for hitting coons with their cars.

If an animal attacks you, you have every right to kill it and get it checked for rabies IMO. Hell, one of my favorite past times was trapping/hunting coon. There's plenty of them out there. Next thing we know people will be getting sued by PETA for hitting coons with their cars.

With where Gangwish is from, I can guarantee you he's got a substantial amount of that in his backgroud as well. Would shock me if he didnt.

my wife just murdered a little deer with her car. but we were the victims with $2,800 in vehicular damage. that f'ing deer.

With where Gangwish is from, I can guarantee you he's got a substantial amount of that in his backgroud as well. Would shock me if he didnt.

Guaranteed he did. Wood River is about size of my home town. But they at least have an Interstate near them. I lived out in the Boonies.

my wife just murdered a little deer with her car. but we were the victims with $2,800 in vehicular damage. that f'ing deer.

Ya, people get in an uproar about hunting deer too. If we didn't hunt them they would be even more overpopulated than they already are. Hell, just last year there was that disease that ran through the deer population. Killed a lot of deer. Guess what? Still plenty left.

Ya, people get in an uproar about hunting deer too. If we didn't hunt them they would be even more overpopulated than they already are. Hell, just last year there was that disease that ran through the deer population. Killed a lot of deer. Guess what? Still plenty left.

that disease was terrible. i am not against hunting. and if you eat meat at all, i do not see how you could be against hunting.

i think peta could serve a good purpose if they just focused on actual animal cruelty. they would keep plenty busy too. but stuff like this makes them impossible to take seriously.