Harbaugh to Michigan

ladyhawke

It is good to have Michigan fans talking again. It has been a long time since Tressel first shut them up.

Not even sure what that means, I dont see a lack of UM fans talking here or anywhere else for the last decade, your being a bit of a drama queen or you are getting that little envy burn(cant imagine why though, the team has a way to go)there. We owned the late 80's and the 90's osu the 2000's and half this decade, it happens, it's actually been a sort of a crappy streaking rivalry for almost the past 30 years or so.

Still, since the world in the end is just, and good does prevail UM is still up 58–46–6 all time, so the planet will continue to remain on it's axis.

500th post btw, clap clap clap....thanks.

• Fire 2

Michigan saw this with Hoke too.

Saw what? Are you talking record? I guess maybe one season we were 5-1? I'm not sure how you can compare the job the two coaching staffs did/have done.

Hoke's first year they went 11-2 Including beating Notre Dame and Ohio State as well as winning their bowl game. Then people figured out how to play against him.

Harbaugh is on a completely different level than Hoke.

Very well may be the case, but the administration screwed Rodriguez and possibly screwed Hoke. The administration is no longer there, so things very well may change, but we don't know yet. Harbaugh's biggest successes in the Pac10 were against teams without a real defense and it looks like he may have broken that stigma, but we really need to wait until year two to find out. In the meantime, he might as well ride the new train for all it's worth.

He took over a Stanford team that hadn't been to a bowl game since 2001, and led them to an Orange Bowl victory in only four years. He beat USC 3 out of 4 times, twice against Carrol. Then he goes to a dumpster fire in San Francisco and leads them to a NFC championship three straight years. Add on that he's a Michigan guy, how could he be more perfect for the job? The guy can flat out coach, I know you may be in denial that Michigan is on the way back, but they're coming for Ohio State whether you're ready or not.

You mistake me. I'm not saying he can't coach. He can. I'm just not willing to call Michigan "back" yet.

It is good to have Michigan fans talking again. It has been a long time since Tressel first shut them up.

Not even sure what that means, I dont see a lack of UM fans talking here or anywhere else for the last decade, your being a bit of a drama queen or you are getting that little envy burn(cant imagine why though, the team has a way to go)there. We owned the late 80's and the 90's osu the 2000's and half this decade, it happens, it's actually been a sort of a crappy streaking rivalry for almost the past 30 years or so.

Still, since the world in the end is just, and good does prevail UM is still up 58–46–6 all time, so the planet will continue to remain on it's axis.

lol, you just proved his point.

Michigan still living on the dream of defeating a farm team as well as while the Model T was still in production.

The typical Michigan post. Thanks for the reply.

Michigan still living on the dream of defeating a farm team as well as while the Model T was still in production.

As far as I know those games still count. Does winning the Spanish-American War "not count" because it was "before World War II". Let's be serious. You guys are scared little bitches.

These last few Michigan posts are wonderful. Keep it up and I hope to see you guys in late November with all this piss and vinegar.

Actually we were having a sensible conversation till you got upset there was to much talk about U of M and went all drama statement, to witch I replied, so I'm not sure what the piss and vinegar is or was. Also when the games are played, has no relevance as both teams had the same gear, and no advantages. If you cant count those games, you should not count today's games as one day they will be just as old.

In the end as far as the last game of season goes OSU may very well win that game and it wont be the end of the world, my thinking is they will peak by then as Meyer seems to be experimenting still, he has almost to many choices out there. But honestly the whole artificially taught hatred thing has been played out for some time for me. Over the decades things change, streaks come and go and you will see this will happen with OSU and U of M again. If you are in your 20's you are seeing a very small world still and a very confined reality. Give it another 30 and you will perceive time and relevance of things before you lived differently.

When someone mentions Tressel (9-1), I just mention Cooper (2-10-1).

Thanks for reminding me.

As for Michiganball, I really don't have the hate for Michigan like most OSU fans do. I just like to poke the bear a little bit every once in a while. I thought the Harbaugh hire was great for Michigan and I even defended it on this board. Michigan might drop a few more games this season but within the next two years they will be contending for a playoff spot. Having to play good teams doesn't scare me one bit and as a fan of football I rather watch OSU play some of the best in the nation every week. It is more exciting that way.

When someone mentions Tressel (9-1), I just mention Cooper (2-10-1).

Thanks for reminding me.

As for Michiganball, I really don't have the hate for Michigan like most OSU fans do. I just like to poke the bear a little bit every once in a while. I thought the Harbaugh hire was great for Michigan and I even defended it on this board. Michigan might drop a few more games this season but within the next two years they will be contending for a playoff spot. Having to play good teams doesn't scare me one bit and as a fan of football I rather watch OSU play some of the best in the nation every week. It is more exciting that way.

Yea agreed, especially about playing the better teams. unlike Baylor, the supposed number 2 in the country with every game played being vs teams ranked lower then 110 in defense nationally. Still if they get in the playoffs playing such fluff, one has to think if gaming the system pays off.

As far as I know those games still count. Does winning the Spanish-American War "not count" because it was "before World War II". Let's be serious. You guys are scared little bitches.

When you think of the French army, I'm sure you think of the fearsome warriors instead of surrendering from WWII