Harbaugh to Michigan

ladyhawke

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like at this point Saban is going to send some assassins to take him out pretty soon.

If Saban doesn't like competition, I can see that happening too. Who else on the collegiate level is as knowledgeable about all things football as those two?

Saban knows he needs all the players he can get from that talent rich area. He knows he is not quite as good as he's current record may indicate. He's record prior moving to Bama was not that spectacular, so he will fight tooth and nail to keep he's advantage. Murder in order to win some games however? nah, he is from the north after all.

• Fire 1
  • 1 month later...

He claims he's never eaten a booger. At least he can laugh about it.

Speaking on his radio show Monday night in Ann Arbor, Harbaugh brought this up with co-host Jim Brandstatter for a point of clarification.

He denies both acts.

"I have never eaten a booger in my entire life," Harbaugh said with a laugh. "That might have looked like what was happening. But I think if you rub your nose and then you bite your fingernail, that's not eating a booger now.

"There was no booger eating. Let me clear the air ... for clarity here, for the record, I have never eaten a booger in my entire life."

Add this one to the ever-growing list of unique Harbaugh quotes and stories.

• 1 month later...

I don't know why I'm posting this other than as I was reading it I kept asking myself why is this an article??? The only thing I came up with was ESPN is doing some Harbaugh knob slobbering. Don't click on the link, all you need to know is the title - "How to have a very Harbaugh Halloween". I know the guy is a strange dude and does some strange stuff that is somewhat entertaining but to stitch together some Harbaugh quotes over the past year to make a story is more bizarre.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17918475/how-celebrate-halloween-michigan-coach-jim-harbaugh

• 2 weeks later...

For only the second time in the history of the AP top 25, No. 2, No. 3 and No. 4 each lost on the same day during the regular season. The last time it happened was Oct. 19, 1985, and Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh has the dubious distinction of being involved in both of them.

8b24be0b449268501795b2116256a3e4.jpg

and he lost to iowa both times.

and even stranger yet, as ridiculously uncommon as the score 11 is, they won the 85 game 11-10 and led this one 11-10 for quite some time.

• Fire 1