Harbaugh to Michigan

ladyhawke

It is good to have Michigan fans talking again. It has been a long time since Tressel first shut them up.

Not even sure what that means, I dont see a lack of UM fans talking here or anywhere else for the last decade, your being a bit of a drama queen or you are getting that little envy burn(cant imagine why though, the team has a way to go)there. We owned the late 80's and the 90's osu the 2000's and half this decade, it happens, it's actually been a sort of a crappy streaking rivalry for almost the past 30 years or so.

Still, since the world in the end is just, and good does prevail UM is still up 58–46–6 all time, so the planet will continue to remain on it's axis.

500th post btw, clap clap clap....thanks.

lol, you just proved his point.

Michigan still living on the dream of defeating a farm team as well as while the Model T was still in production.

As far as I know those games still count. Does winning the Spanish-American War "not count" because it was "before World War II". Let's be serious. You guys are scared little bitches.

When you think of the French army, I'm sure you think of the fearsome warriors instead of surrendering from WWII

Nah, I think of the army that lost 1.9 million men in two World Wars. I've read enough to understand that dumping on the French Army is a lazy trope at best.

• Fire 1

It is good to have Michigan fans talking again. It has been a long time since Tressel first shut them up.

Not even sure what that means, I dont see a lack of UM fans talking here or anywhere else for the last decade, your being a bit of a drama queen or you are getting that little envy burn(cant imagine why though, the team has a way to go)there. We owned the late 80's and the 90's osu the 2000's and half this decade, it happens, it's actually been a sort of a crappy streaking rivalry for almost the past 30 years or so.

Still, since the world in the end is just, and good does prevail UM is still up 58–46–6 all time, so the planet will continue to remain on it's axis.

500th post btw, clap clap clap....thanks.

lol, you just proved his point.

Michigan still living on the dream of defeating a farm team as well as while the Model T was still in production.

As far as I know those games still count. Does winning the Spanish-American War "not count" because it was "before World War II". Let's be serious. You guys are scared little bitches.

So should OSU be afraid of Michigan still, or did Michigan drop the ball on that fear?

All kidding aside they are a decent team. They're not quit Big 2 little 12 yet, but they are light years ahead of what they've been since 2007. Hoke had a good year, but the chemistry isn't as evident as they are this year.

But yes, it will be interesting to see how they respond to thus gut wrenching of a loss.

Michigan should be 6-1 right now. It took a once in a lifetime play to lose that game to the Spartans.

Once in a lifetime? This was 4 years ago

You mean that very same game 4 years ago that Michigan won???? The punt your referencing only resulted in a field goal for the other team (OSU).

The difference obviously is that this year the fumble by the punter happened on the final play of the game and Michigan lost as a result of it. Definitely once in a million.

Big, big difference.

• 2 months later...

Michigan - in a "transition year" had the #4 defense in the country. So their DC gets hired away.

What does Harbaugh do? Goes out and get the guy who coordinated the #1 defense in the country.

Michigan - in a "transition year" had the #4 defense in the country. So their DC gets hired away.

What does Harbaugh do? Goes out and get the guy who coordinated the #1 defense in the country.

Lets help the RiledUppers start this off...

1. Michigan always had good recruits...