Female City Council members

3/14.

It's not that voters won't elect them. It's just that females do not seem to be interested in running for office. At least that seems to be the case where I am.

Ya, I noticed that in the town I'm from. No females ran for city council last year.

I would vote for you, Moiraine. But one of your planks would have to be a promise not to post any more guy pictures in the Daily Skin forum. :lol:

I would change our city flag to a picture of a guy wearing really tight boxer briefs.

When do you need me to model?

Your username doesn't make me confident in your ability to be a male underwear model.

• Fire 4

3/14.

It's not that voters won't elect them. It's just that females do not seem to be interested in running for office. At least that seems to be the case where I am.

Ya, I noticed that in the town I'm from. No females ran for city council last year.

I would vote for you, Moiraine. But one of your planks would have to be a promise not to post any more guy pictures in the Daily Skin forum. :lol:

I would change our city flag to a picture of a guy wearing really tight boxer briefs.

Your username doesn't make me confident in your ability to be a male underwear model.

It has to do with my height. I'm only 5'4

3/14.

It has to do with my height. I'm only 5'4

So it's like a kickstand?

• Fire 2