goooooooooo biiiiiiiiiiig reeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Yes it is, but it's an extremely odd gameday.

For the first time I can ever remember, I don't know that the outcome to a Husker game (one way or the other) is really going to matter much to many people.

Of course, we'd all like to see a "W", but regardless, Husker Football is moving on and it seems most folks are just anxious to get to the "moving on" part........

• Fire 2

Last time we get to see Ameer with the N on his helmet. I'm going to enjoy it

I'm with ya man.

I know a lot of passion for this team has kind of been drained the past few years. I've felt it too, so I understand it. Still, when I see those kids take the field I still swell up with pride, my heart starts beating faster and the blood starts pumpin. I envy those kids. I dreamed about the chance to wear that N. These kids are living the dream. I can't help but get jacked up for a game.

I hope people get that feeling back. This should be fun for everyone. We just need a product we can be proud of again. I hope more people start to realize this way of thinking at some point. There's more to Nebraska football than just winning. We need to watch inspired football. Clean football. Just something we can be proud of. I hope Riley brings it back.

Either way, there's no way I think I'll ever NOT be excited for a game, but like you said Hedley, this is AA's last game as a Husker. I'm hoping he goes out with a monstrous performance.

Yes it is, but it's an extremely odd gameday.

For the first time I can ever remember, I don't know that the outcome to a Husker game (one way or the other) is really going to matter much to many people.

Of course, we'd all like to see a "W", but regardless, Husker Football is moving on and it seems most folks are just anxious to get to the "moving on" part........

agree, i am sick to death of talking about Pelini.....actually was tired of his ass several years ago.........

Go big red! GAMEDAY

YES! No matter what we are STILL the NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS! That still fills me with pride! I may only get to listen to the game on the radio but I want to hear Ameer and Kenny's name called one last time. I want to listen as Pierson run it back for a touchdown. I want to hear the chant of GO BIG RED and HUSKER POWER from the stands. I know it's been a rough couple of months but we have and always will be Husker fans. That's why this board exists! So I'm with you: GOOOOOOOOO BIGGGGGG REDDDDD!!!!!

Edited by ladyhawke
  • Fire 1

Of course, Ameer and the other seniors need to go out with a win....

My point was that, except for heavy bettors, my guess is that fewer things will be thrown or broken and that this board tomorrow will likely be less toxic IF a loss ensues........

I will still throw stuff if we lose ; )

And my dogs will be in their kennels scared to death like every other Saturday when we were losing.

My point was that, except for heavy bettors, my guess is that fewer things will be thrown or broken and that this board tomorrow will likely be less toxic IF a loss ensues........

And my dogs will be in their kennels scared to death like every other Saturday when we were losing.

Okaive, it's good to know this happens at someone else's house too. LOL

• Fire 1

PETA will be calling you soon.

Last time we get to see Ameer with the N on his helmet. I'm going to enjoy it

I'm with ya man.

I know a lot of passion for this team has kind of been drained the past few years. I've felt it too, so I understand it. Still, when I see those kids take the field I still swell up with pride, my heart starts beating faster and the blood starts pumpin..

are you talkin about a football team, lifting your weights, or sex?