Good ending to the season

Pre-Bo firing, these guys might have given up, folded and allowed this game to get way out of hand. But they didn't. They fought back and made it competitive. Nice way to end the season. The loss sucks, but the way they lost is acceptable for me.

Sorry but i think there were a few times Bos teams fought back to get a victory. You want to talk about teams folding, you need to look to the callahan years.

• Fire 2

What I saw this evening is all I ever ask for, give every effort you have, every minute of the game. Proud of the kids, SC is a very good team with a lot of talent, but the kids showed they have some to. We should be better next year I think. It did look like the kids played looser than usual.

Bo should be happy with them, he got a lot of props for their play. I hope this closes the door on the situation. Coach riley setting in the stands was pretty kool. No ego, no special treatment. Great guy it seems.

I would have loved to have a win, but my boss texted me instantly and said what a game, he was impressed with the way they came back and was glad the game was over. A past letter winner at SC, was impressed with our team against his. That says good things.

We did a lot better than most thought we would, honestly including me.

Man I was wrong on people showing up, a great crowd.

Offense gave us a chance in this game. Out-yarded usc, more 1st downs, and way more t.o.p. Defense and special teams needed to step up, and they didn't. Don't give up the 98 yd kick return and we probably win this one

Or, don't turn the ball over inside the USC 10 yard line before halftime. Get a field goal at least, and it may be a different game.

Foltz was big tonight, and 2 blocked punts in any game is huge. D wasn't great, but USC had -2 yards in the 4th quarter prior to their last possession. Three straight 3-and-outs to give the offense a chance to score were big too.

All 3 phases made killer mistakes that are magnified in a close game.

Offense gave us a chance in this game. Out-yarded usc, more 1st downs, and way more t.o.p. Defense and special teams needed to step up, and they didn't. Don't give up the 98 yd kick return and we probably win this one

Or, don't turn the ball over inside the USC 10 yard line before halftime. Get a field goal at least, and it may be a different game.

Foltz was big tonight, and 2 blocked punts in any game is huge. D wasn't great, but USC had -2 yards in the 4th quarter prior to their last possession. Three straight 3-and-outs to give the offense a chance to score were big too.

All 3 phases made killer mistakes that are magnified in a close game.

Our D was not horrible, but the outside runs and passes killed. The same old crap. Good Reddens Popouch!