Suh wins appeal, suspension overturned

Apparently in Suh's appeal he told the NFL "my feet were cold and I couldn't tell the difference between Rodgers leg and the ground."

Anyone on Earth believe that?

Bueller?

Watching the video I was on the fence, but the utter lameness of that excuse convinces me Suh knew exactly what he was doing.

If he had taken Aaron Rodgers out of the playoffs, I never would have forgiven him. As it stands, his act is wearing thin. Rumor is he'll be out of Detroit soon.

Probably because his contract is up this year

And both parties are no longer fond of each other.

Detroit can't afford him anymore

Apparently in Suh's appeal he told the NFL "my feet were cold and I couldn't tell the difference between Rodgers leg and the ground."

Bueller?

Watching the video I was on the fence, but the utter lameness of that excuse convinces me Suh knew exactly what he was doing.

If he had taken Aaron Rodgers out of the playoffs, I never would have forgiven him. As it stands, his act is wearing thin. Rumor is he'll be out of Detroit soon.

he would fit right in with the Raiders.

• Fire 1

Bueller?

he would fit right in with the Raiders.

He would. And they should have money to spend.

To me Suh's style of play reminds me of guys like Jack Lambert and Deacon Jones in terms of sheer intensity and physicality after the ball is snapped. He would have fit right in back in the day. The stomp was stupid but I have no problem with Suh and can't wait to see him tomorrow. He also makes for amazing gif material.

suhnuts.gif

455193472.gif

nLRsz.gif

mccoy-sux-o.gif

suhvick.gif

rodgers-6.gif

lesean-mccoy-preseason-run-o.gif

suh-o.gif

suh.gif

Bueller?

"my feet where numb". Lmao. From a guy that has spent the last 25 years in cold weather. Oregon, Neb, michagan.

Commonly referred from now on as the "Nebraska stomp".

Suh was just acknowledging BO firing.

Portland is not that cold. The lions play inside. NE is cold

Being in the cold does not stop your feet from getting cold.

"The Packers announced the game-time temperature as 27 degrees, with wind chills in the teens. Snows started falling around halftime, and intensified toward the end of the third quarter. "

Remember they dont have on winter attire either.