GT: Indiana at Nebraska - 4:30PM - BTN

It was fun watching the asst coaches restrain Tim. He was ready to rumble for a few minutes. From the stands I couldn't tell what happened. I thought Crean had gotten too far outside the coaches box and Miles called him on it and then Crean said something which made TM go ballistic. I thought the team played better in stretches but we still lack adequate muscle inside. When Pitch leaves we are a small team.

Watching the replay...why weren't both coaches T'ed up? Miles especially was wayyyyy out of his box. I coach football and have never gotten flagged but I have had a few refs chat with me...luckily I am a super boss and the refs love me.

I don't think they were a long ways out until the refs called them together.

Watching the replay...why weren't both coaches T'ed up? Miles especially was wayyyyy out of his box. I coach football and have never gotten flagged but I have had a few refs chat with me...luckily I am a super boss and the refs love me.

Yeah, I think you might be right when I see it again...Crean is a dick and always has been but in that clip Miles looks worse...Crean pretty much just stands there.

Yeah, I think you might be right when I see it again...Crean is a dick and always has been but in that clip Miles looks worse...Crean pretty much just stands there.

Crean is a massive douche

I find it interesting that on the football board, when we were waiting to hear who our next coach would be, many over there said we should use the Tim Miles blueprint and pluck someone else from out that way. I read over and over how Miles was our savior on the hardwoods and how he has turned things around. Well.....what now? Hmmm, he's losing games, games they shouldn't that is, and he's acting like an idiot on the side. This isn't the first time either. So, does he get a free pass because it's basketball or what? And this isn't a post in support of Bo, sounds like it is a good thing he's gone, I just wonder why it seems bball coach seem to get away with so much more at all levels than coaches of other sports?

I find it interesting that on the football board, when we were waiting to hear who our next coach would be, many over there said we should use the Tim Miles blueprint and pluck someone else from out that way. I read over and over how Miles was our savior on the hardwoods and how he has turned things around. Well.....what now? Hmmm, he's losing games, games they shouldn't that is, and he's acting like an idiot on the side. This isn't the first time either. So, does he get a free pass because it's basketball or what? And this isn't a post in support of Bo, sounds like it is a good thing he's gone, I just wonder why it seems bball coach seem to get away with so much more at all levels than coaches of other sports?

Really? I don't remember TM ever bashing the fan base or the University like Bo did. Miles does have a similar temperment to Bo, but he's not a constant source of embarrassment. As for why he gets a longer leash:

1-You're right, b-ball will never come close to football here

2-Miles has had more success in 2+ years than his predecessor did in 6, so he has earned some goodwill. Will this change? Possibly, but not this soon

After the foul Webster went and stood about 10 ft right in front of the Hoosier bench (you can see him starting to move that way in the clip linked above). It looked like there might have been some talking going on between Creen/Webster with Webster smiling the entire time. Creen then turned to Miles and started gesturing.

I wondered how long it would be until someone tried to make a comparison between TM and BP.

Ridiculous !!

If we EVER find multiple hidden videos of TM excoriating the fan base or using vulgarities to players to describe his bosses, then feel free to resurrect this impotent theory.

Until then, please try and find another thread to excuse Bo's behavior.

I could count on one hand the amount of sideline tirades Tim Miles has gone on even if I had three fingers and my thumb amputated. Hopefully, they'd leave the middle one be so I could use it when I see Eagle1.

Lol, really? I'm not even comparing Bo and Tim. My comparison and question is bball vs. fball more than anything. As far as him having more success in 2 years, mmm, don't think so. Tim took us to the NCAA tourney once, first winning season in a while, and he's a God, laughable. And as far as your middle finger, odds are if you saw me you wouldn't have courage to do anything. F off

I wondered how long it would be until someone tried to make a comparison between TM and BP.

Ridiculous !!

If we EVER find multiple hidden videos of TM excoriating the fan base or using vulgarities to players to describe his bosses, then feel free to resurrect this impotent theory.

Until then, please try and find another thread to excuse Bo's behavior.

Read my post again. I specifically said I wasn't in support of Bo with my post, I was more comparing the two sports and situations. Tell me where I made an excuse for Bos behavior. In fact, if you actually read the post, I specifically said it's good that Bo's gone.

I could count on one hand the amount of sideline tirades Tim Miles has gone on even if I had three fingers and my thumb amputated. Hopefully, they'd leave the middle one be so I could use it when I see Eagle1.

I mean ... Miles has gotten thrown out of more games in two years than Pelini did in seven.

I don't need :sarcasm , do I?