Reggie Davis New Husker RB Coach

Mavric

He was rumored to be following Harbaugh to Michigan.

In addition to the reports saying Harbaugh is set to accept the Michigan job shortly after the 49ers’ season concludes after the game with the Arizona Cardinals, he is expected to take members of his San Francisco staff with him to Ann Arbor, specifically longtime assistants Reggie Davis and John Morton.

• Fire 1

In addition to the reports saying Harbaugh is set to accept the Michigan job shortly after the 49ers season concludes after the game with the Arizona Cardinals, he is expected to take members of his San Francisco staff with him to Ann Arbor, specifically longtime assistants Reggie Davis and John Morton.

Oh NOW it's a great hire!!!

• Fire 2

In addition to the reports saying Harbaugh is set to accept the Michigan job shortly after the 49ers’ season concludes after the game with the Arizona Cardinals, he is expected to take members of his San Francisco staff with him to Ann Arbor, specifically longtime assistants Reggie Davis and John Morton.

With all the money they are spending on Harbaugh"s salary, they can only afford to pay the assistants $1.90 plus leftovers from the training table.

Cool.

I was looking at Oregon State's incumbent RBs coach a while back and he had a pretty impressive resume too, I thought. A lot of coaches do, and I guess their work history doesn't really tell the whole story.

Davis is quite young (38) and that's all I know about him. If he's the guy Riley wants, I would imagine he fits the profile of a good football teacher.