Does Cardel Jones Go Pro?

T_O_Bull

We will find out within 24 hours. Also, are we still referencing a tweet a couple years old about classes?

The irony of making fun of someone who made a comment about schooling, when said person can't even spell Cardale.

So I miss-spelled Cardale's name, BFD. Wasn't making fun of him at all. Simply asking a question about his future. As for spelling I have/had

a secretary to check my spelling and now there is spell check. Oh and by the way your av is offensive.

T_O_B

Well he's staying so he did come to play school.

Alright Buckeye guys. What's your thoughts as of now? Barrett or Jones? Just form a blind outsider view, I'd have to say Jones just for the sheer durability in regards to what Meyer like to do with his qb's. Youre not gonna hurt that guy just like you werent gonna hurt Tebow. But obviously Miller and now Barrett had/has issues.

It is just a guess but I think Barrett fits Urban's system the best.

Miller is still up in the air since we won't know if he can throw till fall camp.

Barrett is one tough kid as well. OSU doesn't win the Penn State game without him and he played that second half with a MCL injury. I think just about anyone would have a broken ankle with the way he went down in the Michigan game.

I guess Nebraska fans will find out really fast if Beck was one of the problems last year. If he screws up one of these guys, he will get run out of Columbus.

With all the press his twitter play school comment has rec'd you'd think he was an illiterate thug. He seems like a kid with a fun personality and well spoken. I couldn't have done that well speaking in front of cameras when I was 22. Lord knows my job interviews my senior year in college were disastrous.

With all the press his twitter play school comment has rec'd you'd think he was an illiterate thug. He seems like a kid with a fun personality and well spoken. I couldn't have done that well speaking in front of cameras when I was 22. Lord knows my job interviews my senior year in college were disastrous.

He's also an honor roll student.

I like this one.

Quincy Enunwa@QuincyEnunwa 1m

1 minute ago

So he skipped school to hold a press conference telling us he's staying in school? Ok...

Wish people would quit with this nonsense. I sometimes have all my classes on MWF or all on TTh.

This. I only had class two or three days a weeks most semesters. Online classes really helped me pull that off, I bet athletes with travel schedules like them too.

I still can't wrap my mind around the QB situation in Columbus.

Option 1: former big ten player of the year, pre season heisman candidates

Option 2: likely heisman finalist injured last game of regular season

Option 3: has started 3 games. In those 3 games, a historical beat down of Wiscy, take down Bama, and win a national championship.

I'm not even a buckeye fan and I can't wait to see this unfold.

Each QB has +'s and -'s. I still like BM as starter. He was great with a much weaker cast around him. He got happy feet a lot but the o-line was still raw. Part of me thinks the right thing to do is for UM to show his loyalty and stick with the senior.

JT did a lot to hone his skills vs some weak competition but he did play great against Mich St.

CJ did the unthinkable but a lot had to do with the o-line, EE and D gelling at the right time.