Ticket Prices Up $1 for 2015

Mavric

The University of Nebraska athletics department has set prices for season and single-game football tickets for the 2015 football season.

Public season ticket holders will pay $57 per game for seven home games in 2015 ($399 total) and UNL faculty and staff will be charged $53 per game ($371 total). Nebraska students will pay $161 ($23 per game) in 2015.
A year ago, public season ticket holders paid $56 a game for eight home games. The price of tickets per game remains the same for faculty and students as last year.
Single-game ticket prices for 2015 will be $80 each for Big Ten Conference home games against Wisconsin (Oct. 10), Northwestern (Oct. 24), Michigan State (Nov. 7) and Iowa (Nov. 27). The single-game price for the season opener against BYU (Sept. 5) is $75, with non-conference home games against South Alabama (Sept. 12) and Southern Miss (Sept. 26, Homecoming) each priced at $50.
Nebraska’s 2015 home schedule includes five teams who played in a bowl game following the 2014 season. The matchups with BYU and South Alabama are Nebraska’s first-ever meetings with both of those schools.
Nebraska will enter the 2015 season with an NCAA-record 340 consecutive sellouts.

LJS

The Wifi works well for the interwebs and texting, but it sucks for streaming. I sat in middle of the Northwest corner. It's awesome to be able to quickly pull up the game and see a replay of something you missed, works amazing for basketball games, but once the stadium is 3/4 full you're not going to be streaming anything. I also had problems with my ESPN game tracker app, which I used since they decided not to display player stats anymore at the game.