Friday Night Tykes

I haven't seen it, but I have heard the show is absolutely ridiculous. The craziness that these "coaches" and parents have on these teams is just way over the top.

I do have to agree with you on the craziness of SOME of the coaches. Thats the bad part of the show. They spend more time on the coaches who act a fool then the ones who actually care and act right and teach. From what I can tell the Family that moved from Nebraska is pretty dang good with the kids. He is in a not so good situation team or organization wise.

I haven't seen it, but I have heard the show is absolutely ridiculous. The craziness that these "coaches" and parents have on these teams is just way over the top.

I do have to agree with you on the craziness of SOME of the coaches. Thats the bad part of the show. They spend more time on the coaches who act a fool then the ones who actually care and act right and teach. From what I can tell the Family that moved from Nebraska is pretty dang good with the kids. He is in a not so good situation team or organization wise.

which is probably why according to the teaser for the next episode they appear to get booted from the program. LOL

Makes you wonder though how much is actually how some of them guys act and how much is made for tv, esp being a second season. You know how reality shows start to "go downhill" after the first season cuz they start to overdo things and orchestrate crap too much. i could sense it the first episode that things were goin a little over the top already.