WR Michael Pittman [USC Commit]

Mavric

• 3 weeks later...
“It was great,” he said. “I liked the coaches a lot, I liked the facilities, the school and what they had to offer.

[On Coach Williams] “I think he’s a cool dude, he has a lot to teach his receivers and I saw the way he coaches his guys and I felt like he’s going to be a good coach,” he said. “He’s very upbeat. If you’re doing something wrong then he’ll tell you. He’s going to challenge you. That’s basically what I’m looking for there. If I am doing something wrong then I don’t want anyone to wait, I want them to come up right away and let me know it.”

“I knew they had some history but that was about it,” he said. “Nebraska absolutely surprised me. I mean there’s no pro team so everything is Nebraska. They’ve got the nicest stuff. They have the nicest facilities I think I’ve ever seen. They’re facilities are up to date. I met with the weight coach and I really like him. I think Nebraska is really going to help their players get to next level.”

“The next time I come it’ll be with Keyshawn or for my official visit,” he said. “I have no idea how the stadium will look but I sure do want to find out."

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Bolt/Pittman-enjoys-unofficial-at-Nebraska-36095578

• Fire 2

“It was great,” he said. “I liked the coaches a lot, I liked the facilities, the school and what they had to offer.

[On Coach Williams] “I think he’s a cool dude, he has a lot to teach his receivers and I saw the way he coaches his guys and I felt like he’s going to be a good coach,” he said. “He’s very upbeat. If you’re doing something wrong then he’ll tell you. He’s going to challenge you. That’s basically what I’m looking for there. If I am doing something wrong then I don’t want anyone to wait, I want them to come up right away and let me know it.”

“I knew they had some history but that was about it,” he said. “Nebraska absolutely surprised me. I mean there’s no pro team so everything is Nebraska. They’ve got the nicest stuff. They have the nicest facilities I think I’ve ever seen. They’re facilities are up to date. I met with the weight coach and I really like him. I think Nebraska is really going to help their players get to next level.”

“The next time I come it’ll be with Keyshawn or for my official visit,” he said. “I have no idea how the stadium will look but I sure do want to find out."

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Bolt/Pittman-enjoys-unofficial-at-Nebraska-36095578

This is exactly why we have got to get recruits here and preferably with their parents.

Nebraska needs to be supporting every single possible recruiting rule change that makes that easier.

Said Nebraska was the most impressive stop on their trip "by far".

Be interesting to see how much of the group thinks the same. They toured some powerhouses.

The unfortunate part about that is that even if all of them wanted to commit and come here, we couldn't take them all. Too many WR's.

Said Nebraska was the most impressive stop on their trip "by far".

Be interesting to see how much of the group thinks the same. They toured some powerhouses.

The unfortunate part about that is that even if all of them wanted to commit and come here, we couldn't take them all. Too many WR's.

We have room for them since this is a much bigger class. Plus a few of the WRs are 2017 kids.
  • Fire 2

• 1 month later...

Nebraska still hard after him...

Also, Notre Dame and USC after him.

Says 80% commuted to UCLA.. Which is weird.

Says not sure if he wants to play WR/S

If he grows more he'd be okay at OLB or TE

Said last Time he talked to Mora was 3 weeks ago... Was supposed to call him Monday, but he "forgot."

Said Nebraska stood out with Texas on the team 19 trip.

Nebraska more so than Texas because of the coaches and some players said some good stuff too.

Said he definitely plans on taking visits, possibly all 5.

Sounds like we have a sliver of hope still.

• Fire 2