ISIS is losing

• 1 month later...

Or expanding?

ISIS is operating a camp just a few miles from El Paso, Texas, according to Judicial Watch sources that include a Mexican Army field grade officer and a Mexican Federal Police Inspector.

The exact location where the terrorist group has established its base is around eight miles from the U.S. border in an area known as “Anapra” situated just west of Ciudad Juárez in the Mexican state of Chihuahua. Another ISIS cell to the west of Ciudad Juárez, in Puerto Palomas, targets the New Mexico towns of Columbus and Deming for easy access to the United States, the same knowledgeable sources confirm.
During the course of a joint operation last week, Mexican Army and federal law enforcement officials discovered documents in Arabic and Urdu, as well as “plans” of Fort Bliss – the sprawling military installation that houses the US Army’s 1st Armored Division. Muslim prayer rugs were recovered with the documents during the operation.
Law enforcement and intelligence sources report the area around Anapra is dominated by the Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Cartel (“Juárez Cartel”), La Línea (the enforcement arm of the cartel) and the Barrio Azteca (a gang originally formed in the jails of El Paso). Cartel control of the Anapra area make it an extremely dangerous and hostile operating environment for Mexican Army and Federal Police operations.

Link

Or expanding?

ISIS is operating a camp just a few miles from El Paso, Texas, according to Judicial Watch sources that include a Mexican Army field grade officer and a Mexican Federal Police Inspector.

The exact location where the terrorist group has established its base is around eight miles from the U.S. border in an area known as “Anapra” situated just west of Ciudad Juárez in the Mexican state of Chihuahua. Another ISIS cell to the west of Ciudad Juárez, in Puerto Palomas, targets the New Mexico towns of Columbus and Deming for easy access to the United States, the same knowledgeable sources confirm.
During the course of a joint operation last week, Mexican Army and federal law enforcement officials discovered documents in Arabic and Urdu, as well as “plans” of Fort Bliss – the sprawling military installation that houses the US Army’s 1st Armored Division. Muslim prayer rugs were recovered with the documents during the operation.
Law enforcement and intelligence sources report the area around Anapra is dominated by the Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Cartel (“Juárez Cartel”), La Línea (the enforcement arm of the cartel) and the Barrio Azteca (a gang originally formed in the jails of El Paso). Cartel control of the Anapra area make it an extremely dangerous and hostile operating environment for Mexican Army and Federal Police operations.

Link

They very well could be just south of the US border. However, pardon me if I take this article with a huge grain of salt when it comes from Judicial Watch. A paper bound and determined to convince everyone of corruption and conspiracies.

Write an article about something really scary and then claim it's just impossible to verify because it's in such a dangerous area that the Mexican and American forces can't even go in and check it out.

Or expanding?

Link

They very well could be just south of the US border. However, pardon me if I take this article with a huge grain of salt when it comes from Judicial Watch. A paper bound and determined to convince everyone of corruption and conspiracies.

Write an article about something really scary and then claim it's just impossible to verify because it's in such a dangerous area that the Mexican and American forces can't even go in and check it out.

I saw that article yesterday and decided to use the Knapp School of Moderation and not post it because of the source. But since you did ..... Me thinks if it is legit - a few flights wt drones would take care of them and maybe the dangerous cartels. Since there has been no action, and since I think our CIA /military/FBI/President would know about it before this article was published - I decided it was not legit and did not ramp up my fear :ahhhhhhhh meter.

On a related matter, there was another article I read in which the military estimated another year to get ISIS out of Iraq.

Or expanding?

Link

I saw that article yesterday and decided to use the Knapp School of Moderation and not post it because of the source. But since you did ..... Me thinks if it is legit - a few flights wt drones would take care of them and maybe the dangerous cartels. Since there has been no action, and since I think our CIA /military/FBI/President would know about it before this article was published - I decided it was not legit and did not ramp up my fear :ahhhhhhhh meter.

On a related matter, there was another article I read in which the military estimated another year to get ISIS out of Iraq.

Yep. Spy planes/drones and satellites alone can find a camp. Just more fear mongering, financed I would wager, by the MIDC, who love fear more than anything.

• Plus1 1

However, pardon me if I take this article with a huge grain of salt when it comes from Judicial Watch. A paper bound and determined to convince everyone of corruption and conspiracies.

Good call on the source, BRB. The only thing I could find on this that did not come from Judicial Watch:

http://www.kvia.com/news/us-federal-law-agencies-say-report-of-isis-in-anapra-mexico-is-unsubstantiated/32367718

EL PASO, Texas - A rumor is circulating online that the terrorist group ISIS has set up a camp in Anapra, Mexico, not far from the U.S. Mexico border - and El Paso.

It is similar to a rumor that U.S. federal officials dismissed months ago.

ABC-7 checked with several federal law agencies involved with border security and were told the report is unverified, and it is unlikely that ISIS is in Anapra or Juarez, Mexico.

However, pardon me if I take this article with a huge grain of salt when it comes from Judicial Watch. A paper bound and determined to convince everyone of corruption and conspiracies.

Good call on the source, BRB. The only thing I could find on this that did not come from Judicial Watch:

http://www.kvia.com/news/us-federal-law-agencies-say-report-of-isis-in-anapra-mexico-is-unsubstantiated/32367718

EL PASO, Texas - A rumor is circulating online that the terrorist group ISIS has set up a camp in Anapra, Mexico, not far from the U.S. Mexico border - and El Paso.

It is similar to a rumor that U.S. federal officials dismissed months ago.

ABC-7 checked with several federal law agencies involved with border security and were told the report is unverified, and it is unlikely that ISIS is in Anapra or Juarez, Mexico.

good catch

The Mexican Mafia is more worrisome than ISIS. Put ten Mexican mafiosos & ten ISIS guys in a room, I'm betting nine of the Mexicans walk out alive.

I would be fine rounding all of both groups up and putting them in one hell of a big dome for a fight to the death. Last man standing wins. Then, the reward for him would be meeting Allah and the 72 virgins.

The Mexican Mafia is more worrisome than ISIS. Put ten Mexican mafiosos & ten ISIS guys in a room, I'm betting nine of the Mexicans walk out alive.

You got that right. This is getting way off track but I wonder why there haven't been joint operations to clean up that mess. If we can invade Iraq which has little affect on us, why not go into Mexico to rid it of the scum that greatly affects our country (not talking immigration but the drug traffickers). Of course wt Mexico cooperation and with their military - it would be a cooperative effort not an invasion. The answer probably is self evident: Mexican Mafia = Corruption at the highest level of Mexican govt. Thus the drug mafia business continues.

You got that right. This is getting way off track but I wonder why there haven't been joint operations to clean up that mess. If we can invade Iraq which has little affect on us, why not go into Mexico to rid it of the scum that greatly affects our country (not talking immigration but the drug traffickers). Of course wt Mexico cooperation and with their military - it would be a cooperative effort not an invasion. The answer probably is self evident: Mexican Mafia = Corruption at the highest level of Mexican govt. Thus the drug mafia business continues.

That's always been my guess.