OT Tremayne Anchrum Jr. [Clemson - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Gee, I dunno, 255 lbs is pretty 'lightweight' for an OT. No big time offers, really, except NE, I suppose. Not sold yet.

This staff has been trying to add some big lineman. My guess he has the frame to add the weight.

50-70 lbs added is alot of Popeye's chicken.

But seriously, is it possible to add 50+ lbs of muscle in a year or so. What's the % allowance of flab on an OT these days?

Gee, I dunno, 255 lbs is pretty 'lightweight' for an OT. No big time offers, really, except NE, I suppose. Not sold yet.

Do Clemson and Georgia offering get your diaper out of a wad?

My adult diaper, yeah. They must be recent offers. Good to see GA wants him, since that's his home team. Clemson don't take no fools, neither.

Tremayne has the frame to put on several good pounds, but what's more important is that he has the athleticism to to stay in front of these edge/speed rushers. We've seen what idealisticly tall yet slow footed OTs look like.

Well, his current reported wgt is more suited for DE. I thought the modern DT had to be at least 300 to even be taken seriously these days, but what do I know. I'm sure he's a very good player, just curious as to how he's going to put on the necessary wgt. Most normal human beings, if they had to function with a 50+ lb wgt strapped on their back, well, it might slow 'em down some.