I don't know if MR is a better overall x and o coach than BP, but I do think he is a better head coach. I think he will be a better CEO and face of the program. I think he has picked better assistants overall and that will help a lot. The even keel that he maintains will produce a more consistent product on the field. I don't know for sure if it will be a better product but I think it will be.

I watched the bowl game last night on the PAC 12 network. It really got me pumped for next season. The offense looked pretty good it really got me excited for the season. The defense was a little out manned at some points but didn't play all that bad.

Riley was a better coach yesterday than Bo, Riley is a better coach today than Bo and Riley will be a better coach tomorrow than Bo. Bo has moved to the level of coaching that he belongs at, just like Solich is at the level he is most suited for.

Based on what?

stop

why, because I'm not blindly following a guy?

You guys should look at yourselves, it's frightening. This dude hasn't won anything here yet. You're all drinking the Jim Jones "he's not Bo" kool aid. You're like the college football version of Al Qaeda...

nope, not "blindly following."

not willing to determine a coach's legacy before his team even takes the field.

take a few deep breaths, maybe a sip of water.

• Fire 2

Not to be a big buttinski but I need to chime in about Big Red's new coach as a big college football fan.

It seems like Mike Riley was hired as a reaction to the last coach who maybe wasn't very good at the PR part of the head coaching job and maybe not always a "fan's coach." Mike Riley is known as one of the nicest men in college football so he will connect with players and fans in Nebraska straight away.

Now in the meantime, Riley is one great football coach to. He did wonders with a team that never gets good recruits or anything at Oregon State.

And here's the best part of all, Riley has played and knows how to beat BYU. That's all that should matter now. If the coach can crush BYU, he'll be off to a good start. Please beat the Kewgers.

Riley was a better coach yesterday than Bo, Riley is a better coach today than Bo and Riley will be a better coach tomorrow than Bo. Bo has moved to the level of coaching that he belongs at, just like Solich is at the level he is most suited for.

Based on what?

stop

You guys should look at yourselves, it's frightening. This dude hasn't won anything here yet. You're all drinking the Jim Jones "he's not Bo" kool aid. You're like the college football version of Al Qaeda...

Frightening?? Really????

For what? Because we are fans and are excited about our team?

Dude, this isn't life or death stuff.

Apparently it's got something to do with Al-Qaeda. It could be very serious.

Not to be a big buttinski but I need to chime in about Big Red's new coach as a big college football fan.

It seems like Mike Riley was hired as a reaction to the last coach who maybe wasn't very good at the PR part of the head coaching job and maybe not always a "fan's coach." Mike Riley is known as one of the nicest men in college football so he will connect with players and fans in Nebraska straight away.

Now in the meantime, Riley is one great football coach to. He did wonders with a team that never gets good recruits or anything at Oregon State.

And here's the best part of all, Riley has played and knows how to beat BYU. That's all that should matter now. If the coach can crush BYU, he'll be off to a good start. Please beat the Kewgers.

hey, we're just excited his 2012 Oregon State team beat Wisconsin 10-7 the same year they hung 70 on Nebraska.

hey, we're just excited his 2012 Oregon State team beat Wisconsin 10-7 the same year they hung 70 on Nebraska.

He beat USC too :corndance

Oh yeah, SC was no. 1 at the time and Riley's RB went for 186 yards.

• Fire 1

Based on what?

stop

You should heed your own advice

• Fire 1

Based on what?

stop

How does this get turned around in such an illogical way? walksalone is saying we don't know yet if Riley is a better coach than Bo. And your reply is "not willing to determine a coach's legacy before his team even takes the field."

What? That's exactly his point of view.

• Fire 4

How does this get turned around in such an illogical way? walksalone is saying we don't know yet if Riley is a better coach than Bo. And your reply is "not willing to determine a coach's legacy before his team even takes the field."

I'm not sure. Sometimes if you have a differing opinion, and show skepticism, you're instantly a pariah...

What? That's exactly his point of view.

Well done...

• Fire 1