Riley was a better coach yesterday than Bo, Riley is a better coach today than Bo and Riley will be a better coach tomorrow than Bo. Bo has moved to the level of coaching that he belongs at, just like Solich is at the level he is most suited for.

Based on what?

I'd really love it if both teams agreed to wear their home uniforms for this game.

BYU's dark blue jerseys and white pants vs our red jerseys and white pants would look so damn slick.

fangirling.gif

What color will their panties be?

They wear compression shorts silly goose.

Riley was a better coach yesterday than Bo, Riley is a better coach today than Bo and Riley will be a better coach tomorrow than Bo. Bo has moved to the level of coaching that he belongs at, just like Solich is at the level he is most suited for.

Based on what?

Everything that is known about both of them. Do you really need me to spell it out for you?

Based on what?

Everything that is known about both of them. Do you really need me to spell it out for you?

Yes, please do...

Based on what?

That might be a good idea. I'm a lot more optimistic than walks but what do we really have to go on? The people who say Riley's record at OSU isn't indicative how good of a coach he is (and I'm in agreement with that) don't know how Bo would do at a place like Oregon State. We're comparing apples to oranges here. We just tend to like Riley's attitude better and he says smart things because he doesn't suck at interviews like Bo did.

• Fire 2

That might be a good idea. I'm a lot more optimistic than walks but what do we really have to go on? The people who say Riley's record at OSU isn't indicative how good of a coach he is (and I'm in agreement with that) don't know how Bo would do at a place like Oregon State. We're comparing apples to oranges here. We just tend to like Riley's attitude better and he says smart things because he doesn't suck at interviews like Bo did.

What I've been saying for months. Sorry I'm not all in on the MR kool aid parade, because I need to see what he's got when his back is against the wall...

Everyone's on the MR bandwagon because he's nicer than Bo. What if he's nicer, but a worse coach?

• Fire 1

Guys, get freaking real.

Radar doesn't have to spell anything out. You've already been told by coaches in the NCAA, NFL and CFL that Riley is a hell of a football coach who is respected by all and even has had job offers from USC and Alabama.

Please, let me know when so many people are willing to come out and say so many positive things about Bo's time as an NCAA HC, NFL HC, and CFL HC. Oh yeah, and I'm still waiting to hear those big time job offers Bo got that are even remotely comparable to a USC or Alabama HC job. Where they at? The dude hit the open market and he's at f'ing Youngstown St!

Do yourselves a favor and just stop. Its hilarious.

• Fire 3

Guys, get freaking real.

Radar doesn't have to spell anything out. You've already been told by coaches in the NCAA, NFL and CFL that Riley is a hell of a football coach who is respected by all and even has had job offers from USC and Alabama.

Please, let me know when so many people are willing to come out and say so many positive things about Bo's time as an NCAA HC, NFL HC, and CFL HC. Oh yeah, and I'm still waiting to hear those big time job offers Bo got that are even remotely comparable to a USC or Alabama HC job. Where they at? The dude hit the open market and he's at f'ing Youngstown St!

Do yourselves a favor and just stop. Its hilarious.

It's very easy for people to say positive things about somebodies ability, actually doing it, is another story...

True, you sound like a religious fanatic right now. Blindly going with what's "good" right now because what just left was so horrible.

and you're sounding like this right now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7gU2XHh3SY?t=4m48s

• Fire 1