Uh oh, former Coach Kaz

Half of Huskerboard wanted to keep this D Bag.

For his coaching abilities, yes. It's not like anyone knew he was a wife beater.
We knew he was trash when Bo was fired. His true colors showed

That was all hearsay and speculation at the time. Now we know. Hindsight is 20/20

He was at the meeting and freaked out at a restaurant. That wasn't hearsay or speculation my friend. It happened

For his coaching abilities, yes. It's not like anyone knew he was a wife beater.

That was all hearsay and speculation at the time. Now we know. Hindsight is 20/20

He was at the meeting and freaked out at a restaurant. That wasn't hearsay or speculation my friend. It happened

Neither of these situations means he beats his wife.

• Fire 2

What abilities were those?

What does the rest of the coaching world think of you as a defensive line coach when you've got Randy Gregory, Maliek Collins, Vincent Valentine, and Greg McMullen and your defensive lines sacks, tackles for losses, run defense, and QB pressure is nothing spectacular and laughable in some cases? Yes, I know....it had to suck playing in Bo's scheme, but Kazinski clearly felt it suited him fine, he left Iowa to come here and coach with Bo.

With all that talent- considered NFL talent by most analysts- including a top ten draft pick on the defensive line, here's Nebraskas defensive rankings:

Sacks - 55th nationally

Tackles for loss - 53rd nationally

Rush defense - 78th nationally

• Fire 2

What does the rest of the coaching world think of you as a defensive line coach when you've got Randy Gregory, Maliek Collins, Vincent Valentine, and Greg McMullen and your defensive lines sacks, tackles for losses, run defense, and QB pressure is nothing spectacular and laughable in some cases? Yes, I know....it had to suck playing in Bo's scheme, but Kazinski clearly felt it suited him fine, he left Iowa to come here and coach with Bo.

I didn't say I wanted him to stay. My response is to the gobiggergoredder post making it sound like people on here knew he beat his wife and wanted to keep him as a coach despite that.

• Fire 3

True...but the situation where he beat his wife means he beat his wife.

I understand you are making a point that acting like a douche in public doesnt mean youre a wife beater but do you really expect people to care at this point? Sometimes acting like a douche is just a sample of how big a douche someone really is.

He sucked at that too, but many won't realize until September.

No he didn't. And just because a new coach may be better, doesn't mean the last one sucked.
Fairly consistent theme so far this Spring.....leadership and depth on D line is strong. Given how unproductive they have been for quite sometime now you can make whatever assumptions you want. I obviously have.

Absolutely. He is a cowardly P.O.S. Any man who beats a woman is. But for people to say that the alleged restaurant incident and attending Bo's meeting were warning signs that he was like this is stupid.

• Fire 2

He sucked at that too, but many won't realize until September.

No he didn't. And just because a new coach may be better, doesn't mean the last one sucked.
Fairly consistent theme so far this Spring.....leadership and depth on D line is strong. Given how unproductive they have been for quite sometime now you can make whatever assumptions you want. I obviously have.

Maybe pump the brakes on how great the coaches are until you see the product on the field.

• Fire 4

Absolutely. He is a cowardly P.O.S. Any man who beats a woman is. But for people to say that the alleged restaurant incident and attending Bo's meeting were warning signs that he was like this is stupid.

They could have been warning signs to those who knew him. Maybe this wasnt as out of left field as we think. This could have been the culmination of a rocky relationship, we dont know.

Either way it really doesnt matter. His douchey attitude in public can now be lumped in with his woman beater title. Before you could say "Well the guy did just lose his job so an outburst is understandable". But knowing now that he is truly an ass, makes the public outburst look that much worse.

I didn't say I wanted him to stay. My response is to the gobiggergoredder post making it sound like people on here knew he beat his wife and wanted to keep him as a coach despite that.

I hadn't gotten that far into the conversation yet. I had merely seen you reference Kazinski and "coaching abilities" in the same sentence and I had a chuckle. It's fine if you don't think he's a good coach. I was just curious if you actually had an opinion on what his supposed abilities are. I'd leave that open for anyone to answer really. As I said, all that talent and the results he got says maybe he's not as great as some think. Seems to me he just has a problem controlling his temper.

• Fire 1