Uh oh, former Coach Kaz

No, I think you're wrong. In todays sports, MANY things get hidden for a long time until they are exposed. He would have been exposed here if his boss and him weren't fired and in fact those were some of the facts and reasons they were fired, which you will never know. How long were kids locked in closets and those sorts of things at TT? Penn. State? Are you sure you still think things aren't kept under wraps? If they hide more serious things, it'd be pretty easy to keep anger issues and physical altercations hidden. Are you kidding, you really think things are kept hush hush in college football? And anger control issues do directly correlate to spousal abuse. If he has no problem getting physical with 240-260 lb. defensive ends he sure won't have a problem with his wife. No, the players weren't cowering and afraid of him, but there were times he was lucky that players stepped in and kept other players from ending his tirades.

• Fire 2

If a man hits a woman once, he will hit her again.

How many times has Kazz(hat) hit his wife and not been arrested? Coincidence he is still sitting in jail? If Mrs. Kaz is visiting with attorneys today, likely it is a divorce attorney.

F Kaz! F him right in his effin kaz azz!

...and before some uppity poster says anything, I am basing my comments on the simple fact that a man hit his wife. It's a pure coward and phony tough guy that does that kind of chicken snot stuff... and I am glad he's not part of NU anymore. I hope he never coaches NCAA, or anywhere else, again!

• Fire 3

No, I think you're wrong. In todays sports, MANY things get hidden for a long time until they are exposed. He would have been exposed here if his boss and him weren't fired and in fact those were some of the facts and reasons they were fired, which you will never know. How long were kids locked in closets and those sorts of things at TT? Penn. State? Are you sure you still think things aren't kept under wraps? If they hide more serious things, it'd be pretty easy to keep anger issues and physical altercations hidden. Are you kidding, you really think things are kept hush hush in college football? And anger control issues do directly correlate to spousal abuse. If he has no problem getting physical with 240-260 lb. defensive ends he sure won't have a problem with his wife. No, the players weren't cowering and afraid of him, but there were times he was lucky that players stepped in and kept other players from ending his tirades.

First. Penn St is a whole different level of evil. So I am not going to lump that in with a coach getting mad at players.

You say these are facts in why they were fired but show zero ability to prove it. That's conjecture. Not fact.

There have been more and more coaches caught being abusive towards players all the time. In addition, there was a player that secretly recorded Bo's verbal tirade. So I would bet that if Kaz was as bad as you claim, something would have come out before now.

• Fire 1

Does anyone really care? I read through the posts and thought "Why am I reading these, I don't care at all"

Then I just started hoping that the weather would be in the mid 70's for the spring game

I think it's okay to care that a woman was abused. Unless you are an insensitive douchebag. Then I guess not caring would fit.

I mean about the coach...does anyone really care about the coach...this thread is clearly not about the woman.

Maybe you should have specified what you didn't care about?
I don't care about the New Apple watch

You're a monster

Last week, I put liquid paper on a bee, it died.

I'm okay with this. Bee's are a$$hole$, imo.

If you ever had a peanut butter/honey sandwich............... you would not consider bees a##holes my friend

Does anyone really care? I read through the posts and thought "Why am I reading these, I don't care at all"

Then I just started hoping that the weather would be in the mid 70's for the spring game

I think it's okay to care that a woman was abused. Unless you are an insensitive douchebag. Then I guess not caring would fit.

I mean about the coach...does anyone really care about the coach...this thread is clearly not about the woman.

You're a monster

If you ever had a peanut butter/honey sandwich............... you would not consider bees a##holes my friend

Honey is nothing more than bee sh#t. Pass

You're a monster

You might be correct. My brother was a bee keeper for awhile and the stench of the hives made one smell worse than a hog confinement worker......which is hard to do. He and other workers were thrown out of crappy bars because of it.

You're a monster

Technically, I believe it is bee vomit......

You know, it's worth mentioning that Kaz's wife got hit in the eye with a picture frame. He might have thrown it at her, trying to hit her. If he did he is a POS scumbag and deserves punishment. But it might be the case that he threw the thing against the wall and it bounced off and hit her. Or he otherwise didn't mean for it to hit her. I'm not defending him, I'm just saying we don't know all the facts about this deal.

OTOH, since the wife called the cops it seems unlikely that it was an accident. So who knows? :dunno

First. Penn St is a whole different level of evil. So I am not going to lump that in with a coach getting mad at players.

You say these are facts in why they were fired but show zero ability to prove it. That's conjecture. Not fact.

There have been more and more coaches caught being abusive towards players all the time. In addition, there was a player that secretly recorded Bo's verbal tirade. So I would bet that if Kaz was as bad as you claim, something would have come out before now.

So because there isnt a police report of the Village Inn incident, Player altercations, previous marital issues etc. it all must be bull? I guess I dont see the point in defending him. If he was angry enough to throw an object at his wife I would say it is pretty likely the other stories hold some merit.

So because there isnt a police report of the Village Inn incident, Player altercations, previous marital issues etc. it all must be bull? I guess I dont see the point in defending him. If he was angry enough to throw an object at his wife I would say it is pretty likely the other stories hold some merit.

Am I defending him? Where have I defended him? I am saying that a guy who flips out at a diner or gets into altercations with other grown men doesn't make him a likely spousal abuser.

Am I defending him? Where have I defended him? I am saying that a guy who flips out at a diner or gets into altercations with other grown men doesn't make him a likely spousal abuser.

No, it doesn't. I don't really think anyone was even saying that it did.

Those stories are just a lot less surprising knowing what we know now.