Uh oh, former Coach Kaz

A guy who thinks it's fine for his grown man of a boss to refer to people as c**ts and p*****s beats his wife. Color me surprised.

Do we know that Kaz thought it was fine for Bo to say these things?

And let's not forget that it was the Reverend Ron Brown that followed Bo to Youngstown St. Suppose he beats his wife too?

Kaz was the only coach with Bo at the meeting where those things were said. And Bo constantly asked him "right Kaz? Right? I told you this didnt I." and so on. it's a pretty easy to come to such a conlcusion.

Well then I guess we can conclude that Tom Osborne, Jim Tressel, all of Bo's current assistants and players and any former players that said Bo made them men support Bo's opinions of Eichorst and beat their wives and/or girlfriends. They all support him so it's easy to come to that conclusion.

Not beat wives/girlfriends. That wasnt the comment. It was about supporting Bo's opinions of Eichorst and calling him a c**t and pu&&y. No, I dont come to that conclusion. All I did was show pretty compelling evidence as to why someone would. He was the only coach at that meeting. Bo constantly turned to him during such meeting for reaffirment on his comments, so thats why I said it's easy to come to a conclusion that Kaz supported Bo's feelings on the matter. This little topic had really nothing to do with the wife beater part.

Ok. So lets forget the wife beater part of Moiraine's comment.

Jim Tressel must support Bo's views since he kept him employed after hearing the audio. TO must support Bo's views since he never came out publicly and said anything to the contrary. All of the coaches that work for Bo including the "honorable" Ron Brown must support his views since they continue to work for him.

My point is just because someone is in the room doesn't mean they support what is being said. Bo did say "Eichorst is a c**t and a pu&&y, right Kaz?" And no where in the audio do you hear Kaz utter one single syllable.

Now, I think Kaz is a cowardly piece of sh#t but some of these statements about how we can draw conclusions about this behavior are ridiculous.

I didn't say people who call people those names or are okay with it beat women. I merely said it didn't surprise me. If you show lack of respect for women by using names for their genitalia to diss people, then it's not going to surprise me to find out that you show lack of respect for women in other ways.

• Fire 2

A guy who thinks it's fine for his grown man of a boss to refer to people as c**ts and p*****s beats his wife. Color me surprised.

And let's not forget that it was the Reverend Ron Brown that followed Bo to Youngstown St. Suppose he beats his wife too?

Kaz was the only coach with Bo at the meeting where those things were said. And Bo constantly asked him "right Kaz? Right? I told you this didnt I." and so on. it's a pretty easy to come to such a conlcusion.

Well then I guess we can conclude that Tom Osborne, Jim Tressel, all of Bo's current assistants and players and any former players that said Bo made them men support Bo's opinions of Eichorst and beat their wives and/or girlfriends. They all support him so it's easy to come to that conclusion.

Not beat wives/girlfriends. That wasnt the comment. It was about supporting Bo's opinions of Eichorst and calling him a c**t and pu&&y. No, I dont come to that conclusion. All I did was show pretty compelling evidence as to why someone would. He was the only coach at that meeting. Bo constantly turned to him during such meeting for reaffirment on his comments, so thats why I said it's easy to come to a conclusion that Kaz supported Bo's feelings on the matter. This little topic had really nothing to do with the wife beater part.

Jim Tressel must support Bo's views since he kept him employed after hearing the audio. TO must support Bo's views since he never came out publicly and said anything to the contrary. All of the coaches that work for Bo including the "honorable" Ron Brown must support his views since they continue to work for him.

My point is just because someone is in the room doesn't mean they support what is being said. Bo did say "Eichorst is a c**t and a pu&&y, right Kaz?" And no where in the audio do you hear Kaz utter one single syllable.

Now, I think Kaz is a cowardly piece of sh#t but some of these statements about how we can draw conclusions about this behavior are ridiculous.

I didn't say people who call people those names or are okay with it beat women. I merely said it didn't surprise me. If you show lack of respect for women by using names for their genitalia to diss people, then it's not going to surprise me to find out that you show lack of respect for women in other ways.

I'm sure you've never called someone a dick.

But Kaz didn't say the words. Bo did. And there is no indication that Kaz supported the use of the words. Just because he was in the same room as Bo doesn't mean he supported everything Bo was saying.

I'm sure you've never called someone a dick.

Only my boyfriend. Also, I beat men.

• Fire 1

So just the environment? They don't have to have to be bad people to take it out on someone smaller and weaker than them? Ok.

Everybody has good and bad parts inside. There is no natural binary classification that categorizes people as either good or bad.

Jesus!

:lol:

/ I mean, what about Jesus? He was all good. LOL. Just pullin' your chain, buddy.

So let me get this straight. It's not OK to make comparisons between a confirmed spouse abusers actions and his public outbursts?

The anger is the connection, thats all people are getting at. It makes it less surprising. Now if he was a super nice guy that always kept his cool and made a classy exit after being fired, THEN people may be saying "Woah, didn't see that coming".

• Fire 1

So let me get this straight. It's not OK to make comparisons between a confirmed spouse abusers actions and his public outbursts?

The anger is the connection, thats all people are getting at. It makes it less surprising. Now if he was a super nice guy that always kept his cool and made a classy exit after being fired, THEN people may be saying "Woah, didn't see that coming".

So if any coach gets angry at male players or other male coaches on the field and has an outburst we should speculate they have tendencies, hidden or otherwise, to hit their wife?

Or they get pissed at a diner 1 time after finding out their boss was fired and themselves possibly out of a job indicates those same tendencies?

So if any coach gets angry at male players or other male coaches on the field and has an outburst we should speculate they have tendencies, hidden or otherwise, to hit their wife?

Or they get pissed at a diner 1 time after finding out their boss was fired and themselves possibly out of a job indicates those same tendencies?

Quit being pedantic. You made your point, and now you are diving into a weird pissing match over something completely separate from that.

To answer your question, no, but you already knew that you're just being overly facetious. Not being surprised that a man who has shown a tendency towards overblown anger has also shown a tendency towards abuse and violence

is not the same thing as

speculating that anyone who has ever gotten angry ever must hit their wife.

• Fire 1

Quit being pedantic. You made your point, and now you are diving into a weird pissing match over something completely separate from that.

To answer your question, no, but you already knew that you're just being overly facetious. Not being surprised that a man who has shown a tendency towards overblown anger has also shown a tendency towards abuse and violence

is not the same thing as

speculating that anyone who has ever gotten angry ever must hit their wife.

You're right. The writing was on the wall the whole time that he takes his anger out on his wife, too. My bad.

Being a hothead and/or occasionally a dick doesn't mean you beat your wife.

But if you had to predict one former Bo Pelini assistant to be involved in a domestic violence case, Coach Kaz would quickly come to mind.

That's all we're talking about here, right?

Pretty much

It takes a special kind of sub-human race to hit a woman. Which we now know Kaz is. I just don't see the pattern from the above instances that everyone else does where it would involve women.

Not really. All it takes is the right environment, and anybody is capable of it. It's great that so many on here are vehemently disgusted by the idea, which they should be, but to say that the action of hitting a woman is somehow intrinsically imbued with a special, darker kind of evil is silly.

Besides, from the reports, it sounds like his wife was hit with a picture frame, which involves a lot of extrapolation to see how exactly that ended up happening, and even though it's still despicable, it's not the same thing as hitting her.

So just the environment? They don't have to have to be bad people to take it out on someone smaller and weaker than them? Ok.

--This isn't necessarily addressed towards you, St. Paul, as I think I know understand your perspective on this topic.

If you said "the environment is the sole factor in determining behavior," about 99.5% of psychologists, sociologists, and biologists would roll their eyes. It takes certain kinds of people to take their frustration out on their spouse, children, or pets. Notice I said kinds instead of kind and people instead of person; there is no archetype of a person who commits domestic violence of any sort. However, and this is what I think LoMS is trying to say, certain environments lend themselves to these kinds of behaviors from these kinds of people. If we labeled Kaz as a wife beater, we assume he beats his wife all the time. Yet seeing as this is the first time this has come up gives credibility to the notion that Kaz (a sh#t person) was in a sh#t situation which led him to beat his wife. Hence, an environmental influence on his behavior.

It will not and should not excuse his deplorable behavior. Kaz is a pretty crummy human being and I am glad he's gone from our program.

• Fire 2