Uh oh, former Coach Kaz

Wow, Bo really hired some winners on that staff, didn't he.

#CoreValues

Carl the coke head and philanderer.

Marvin the philanderer, etc.

Ron the homophobe.

Kaz the wife beater.

Quite the collection.

Now we know why Cotton was interim. Poor Barney. He caught so much hell here, and all he did was do the best he could in the right ways. I feel like a f#*k.

#CoreValues

Ron the homophobe.

Kaz the wife beater.

Quite the collection.

I won't get into it to much, but it isn't correct to call Ron Brown a homophobe. Disagreeing with something doesn't automatically equal fear and hate.

This is true. But Ron Brown's statements make him homophobic. They just do.

Which statements?

Where have you been the last few years?

He said gays and lesbians do not deserve the same protections as groups that historically have been discriminated against, such as blacks and women.

"The scriptures teach that blacks were created by God, that women were created by God, but that homosexuals ... that is not what God had in mind at all," Brown said.

Brown said his words should not be interpreted as an attack on homosexuals.

"I have simply said that based on the Bible, homosexuality, the lifestyle of homosexuality, is a sin," he said.

These statements are based on his faith, not on fear, which is what homophobia is, a fear of homosexuals.

From Websters Dictionary

homophobia
noun ho·mo·pho·bia \ˌhō-mə-ˈfō-bē-ə\
Definition of HOMOPHOBIA
: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

Fairly certain Bo wasn't involved with the domestic abuse.

This. He may be a poor judge of character, but let's not attribute all of these characteristics to Bo.

Well, I'm not trying to pin these attributes to Bo himself. Just saying he really hired some gems.

That being said, lets see who Bo has kept around with him over the years and rehired at YSU: Carl the coke head and philanderer and Ron the homophobe. So maybe those aren't Bo's attributes, but he seems to be ok with them.

• Fire 1

#CoreValues

Ron the homophobe.

Kaz the wife beater.

Quite the collection.

Now we know why Cotton was interim. Poor Barney. He caught so much hell here, and all he did was do the best he could in the right ways. I feel like a f#*k.
The hell of it is, his offensive line steadily improved every year and was the only position coach to have a guy go from walk-on to All-American. It also didn't take long for the line to fall of a cliff after he was relieved of his duties there.

He did commit the mortal sin of being offensive coordinator at Nebraska once upon a time, so the hate train was justified.

#CoreValues

Ron the homophobe.

Kaz the wife beater.

Quite the collection.

I won't get into it to much, but it isn't correct to call Ron Brown a homophobe. Disagreeing with something doesn't automatically equal fear and hate.

Which statements?

He said gays and lesbians do not deserve the same protections as groups that historically have been discriminated against, such as blacks and women.

"The scriptures teach that blacks were created by God, that women were created by God, but that homosexuals ... that is not what God had in mind at all," Brown said.

"I have simply said that based on the Bible, homosexuality, the lifestyle of homosexuality, is a sin," he said.

These statements are based on his faith, not on fear, which is what homophobia is, a fear of homosexuals.

From Websters Dictionary

homophobia

Definition of HOMOPHOBIA

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

FIFY. Is it irrational if Ron Brown opposes homosexuality based on his faith? I don't think he dislikes gay people. He opposes their homosexuality.

• Fire 1

#CoreValues

Ron the homophobe.

Kaz the wife beater.

Quite the collection.

Which statements?

From Websters Dictionary

homophobia

Definition of HOMOPHOBIA

FIFY. Is it irrational if Ron Brown opposes homosexuality based on his faith? I don't think he dislikes gay people. He opposes their homosexuality.

So that doesn't mean his faith is irrational?

• Fire 1

#CoreValues

Ron the homophobe.

Kaz the wife beater.

Quite the collection.

Which statements?

From Websters Dictionary

homophobia

Definition of HOMOPHOBIA

I probly shouldn't take this thread on that tangent. (Not trying to skirt the issue. I just seems like we have a thread in the Poly forum discussing this.)

/ end thread jack (for me)

#CoreValues

Ron the homophobe.

Kaz the wife beater.

Quite the collection.

Which statements?

From Websters Dictionary

homophobia

Definition of HOMOPHOBIA

I probly shouldn't take this thread on that tangent. (Not trying to skirt the issue. I just seems like we have a thread in the Poly forum discussing this.)

/ end thread jack (for me)

I hear you. It's going to be a difference of opinion regarding Brown for many years to come. No sense talking about it in so many threads.

#CoreValues

Ron the homophobe.

Kaz the wife beater.

Quite the collection.

Which statements?

From Websters Dictionary

homophobia

Definition of HOMOPHOBIA

No, it means that faith, of any kind, is irrational.

#CoreValues

Ron the homophobe.

Kaz the wife beater.

Quite the collection.

Which statements?

From Websters Dictionary

homophobia

Definition of HOMOPHOBIA

I don't agree. But more power to you.

#CoreValues

Ron the homophobe.

Kaz the wife beater.

Quite the collection.

Which statements?

From Websters Dictionary

homophobia

Definition of HOMOPHOBIA

It's not insult. I'm merely commenting that taking a 'leap of faith' is inherently irrational but billions of people take that leap.

#CoreValues

Ron the homophobe.

Kaz the wife beater.

Quite the collection.

Which statements?

From Websters Dictionary

homophobia

Definition of HOMOPHOBIA

It's not insult. I'm merely commenting that taking a 'leap of faith' is inherently irrational but billions of people take that leap.

The definition of faith is to have complete trust and confidence in someone or something. I don't think faith, of any kind, is irrational. And I didn't take it as an insult. I just don't agree with you.

• Fire 1

Having just read the KETV article, I admit I was wrong about the other instances involving Kaz not showing a pattern.

I hope his wife finds strength to get away from him forever and find a lawyer and takes half of all his stuff.

Amen. I added a little bit...