Uh oh, former Coach Kaz

She'll just shoot you in the back if you run. I don't care if the person is a male or female, you should have the right to defend yourself if you feel threatened. Now against a woman, I would try to grab and restrain her before hitting her, but if that's the only way to give you enough time to get away.

If she's Puerto Rican, your chances aren't good regardless...Papi!

304.gif

• Fire 1

Did some of ya'll really spend 4 pages trying to make the point that people shouldn't have expected a guy, with obvious anger control issues, to make the logical step to physically abusing his wife? I don't see how this should come as earth shattering news. Do these anger control issues mean he is a wife beater? No, but I would think it would place him much closer to the front of that line than someone who hasn't had prior violent outbursts. I'm no expert but I wouldn't think gender would play much of a role in determining how or where somebody with these problems would release their anger. Color me unsurprised that he has done something like this 4 times with his wife since January. Probably has had multiple issues with other men during that time also. I bet Kaz and Bo would be a bundle of fun to hang with. Asshats.

• Fire 1

Did some of ya'll really spend 4 pages trying to make the point that people shouldn't have expected a guy, with obvious anger control issues, to make the logical step to physically abusing his wife? I don't see how this should come as earth shattering news. Do these anger control issues mean he is a wife beater? No, but I would think it would place him much closer to the front of that line than someone who hasn't had prior violent outbursts. I'm no expert but I wouldn't think gender would play much of a role in determining how or where somebody with these problems would release their anger. Color me unsurprised that he has done something like this 4 times with his wife since January. Probably has had multiple issues with other men during that time also. I bet Kaz and Bo would be a bundle of fun to hang with. Asshats.

I don't know that there was anyone with that opinion other than me. I was obviously wrong. It seemed to me his aggression was always directed toward men so I found it a bit of a surprise. Clearly I misjudged the situation.

Wow, Bo really hired some winners on that staff, didn't he.

#CoreValues

Carl the coke head and philanderer.

Marvin the philanderer, etc.

Ron the homophobe.

Kaz the wife beater.

Quite the collection.

But Shawn Eichorst is the pu**y and the cu*t?

Hmmm.....somebody doesn't know what the hell they're talking about. Huh Bo? Not surprising that one of the most classless individuals I've ever seen is also a poor judge of character.

• Fire 1

No problem STPaul. I just think it probably doesn't matter much if the person on the receiving end happens to be male or female. The more telling characteristic would be the anger control problem of the hothead.

See I have always lost my cool towards men but it has never crossed my mind to bring that to my wife. It was just difficult to see it . But obviously he had no problem making that jump

Wow, Bo really hired some winners on that staff, didn't he.

#CoreValues

Carl the coke head and philanderer.

Marvin the philanderer, etc.

Ron the homophobe.

Kaz the wife beater.

Quite the collection.

I won't get into it to much, but it isn't correct to call Ron Brown a homophobe. Disagreeing with something doesn't automatically equal fear and hate.

• Fire 2