Uh oh, former Coach Kaz

Does anyone really care? I read through the posts and thought "Why am I reading these, I don't care at all"

Then I just started hoping that the weather would be in the mid 70's for the spring game

I think it's okay to care that a woman was abused. Unless you are an insensitive douchebag. Then I guess not caring would fit.

I mean about the coach...does anyone really care about the coach...this thread is clearly not about the woman.

• Fire 2

Does anyone really care? I read through the posts and thought "Why am I reading these, I don't care at all"

Then I just started hoping that the weather would be in the mid 70's for the spring game

I think it's okay to care that a woman was abused. Unless you are an insensitive douchebag. Then I guess not caring would fit.

I mean about the coach...does anyone really care about the coach...this thread is clearly not about the woman.

Maybe you should have specified what you didn't care about?

I don't care about the New Apple watch

The guy has got some issues clearly. I can forgive damn near anybody, and I've asked forgiveness in the past for mistakes I've made, but this is one I've never made. You don't hit women.

Now throwing things? That just sounds ridiculous and childish. Like a kid getting mad at his video game and throwing the controller.

I hope the guy gets help for his anger issues and I hope his wife is alright.

You're a monster

You're a monster

Last week, I put liquid paper on a bee, it died.

You're a monster

Last week, I put liquid paper on a bee, it died.

I'm okay with this. Bee's are a$$hole$, imo.

I remember posting that the guy is an a hole and that he would physically attack guys in practice on the sideline during games. A few didn't believe me. Haha, I know at least a few people, including players that are feeling a sense of relief that this guy finally got caught.

I remember posting that the guy is an a hole and that he would physically attack guys in practice on the sideline during games. A few didn't believe me. Haha, I know at least a few people, including players that are feeling a sense of relief that this guy finally got caught.

I call bullsh#t

On what? And on second thought, don't care what you think. Gee, want me to give my sources or post a link? F off

I call bullsh#t

On what? And on second thought, don't care what you think. Gee, want me to give my sources or post a link? F off

In today's sports, coaches don't get away with that kind of crap like you are alluding to. That information gets out. You make it sound like these players were cowering in the corner afraid of him.

In addition, a coach getting physical with a player in the heat of practice or a game doesn't directly correlate to spousal abuse.