Former Iowa QB Jake Rudock to Transfer to Michigan

Mavric

I knew Michigan was sucking hind tit but this......this is priceless. Or is he transferring there for some specialized degree? Surely it can't be for football.

First of all, I've never heard of that expression but ok. Do you really think UM and NU are that different right now? Anyways.

Will he win the job? A lot of Michigan fans think so. I think that really shows you how terrible the previous staff recruited and developed QBs. I honestly think that with a literal "average big 10" QB floor, UM's ceiling for total wins just got much higher. We all knew the D was going to carry the team during this year of transition, but we just can't have the O constantly f'ing everything up and turning it over.

I knew Michigan was sucking hind tit but this......this is priceless. Or is he transferring there for some specialized degree? Surely it can't be for football.

First of all, I've never heard of that expression but ok. Do you really think UM and NU are that different right now? Anyways.

Will he win the job? A lot of Michigan fans think so. I think that really shows you how terrible the previous staff recruited and developed QBs. I honestly think that with a literal "average big 10" QB floor, UM's ceiling for total wins just got much higher. We all knew the D was going to carry the team during this year of transition, but we just can't have the O constantly f'ing everything up and turning it over.

It refers to the runt of the litter getting pushed back and having to settle for less milk than the others. That would seem to be fairly spot on with UM's past few years and especially so if, in fact, your best QB option is an Iowa transfer. I'm no Michigan hater, I would love to see you guys consistently back near the top. It's been too long for both our teams. I just find it severely disappointing that a blue blood program like UM can find itself in this sort of a QB dilemna.