**Official** Spring Game Thread

We are really rough around the edges all around thus far kinda conserned

Transition should always be a little rough, thus concerning.

It might be a 2-5 years before NU competes at a level the fans would like to see

I don't think that's gonna cut it.

You can't just turn a QB that is a 50% completion guy into a 70% guy overnight. Especially switching from a spread concept. Spread enhances QB's completion rates. West Coast offense concepts are gunna make it tougher. I don't care if you have the best coach ever coaching the kids. It's not gunna change from black to white in one year....let alone 15 practices.

It might be a 2-5 years before NU competes at a level the fans would like to see

You can't just turn a QB that is a 50% completion guy into a 70% guy overnight. Especially switching from a spread concept. Spread enhances QB's completion rates. West Coast offense concepts are gunna make it tougher. I don't care if you have the best coach ever coaching the kids. It's not gunna change from black to white in one year....let alone 15 practices.

Well, Darlington is supposed to be able to sling it, and Stanton, well, I thought he'd be better than TA. Fyfe, a passer I thought. You'd think one of those guys could throw the damn ball or why did we recruit them? Bush, I had no delusions about his passing ability or lack thereof, that's why I'm surprised he started for the Whites.

Well, Darlington is supposed to be able to sling it, and Stanton, well, I thought he'd be better than TA. Fyfe, a passer I thought. You'd think one of those guys could throw the damn ball or why did we recruit them? Bush, I had no delusions about his passing ability or lack thereof, that's why I'm surprised he started for the Whites.

Because the previous staff had an emphasis on the run game with running QB's?