SIGNED - WR Jaevon McQuitty

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

MattyIce, it doesn't surprise me that you would question my logic.

It's a pretty balanced comment. I enjoy input from folks like Mavric. I endure your two cents.

MattyIce, it doesn't surprise me that you would question my logic.

It's a pretty balanced comment. I enjoy input from folks like Mavric. I endure your two cents.

+1. I also don't understand where he is going with that comment

Woa, Woa, Woa, put down the pitchfork HBM.

My comment wasn't to question your logic. My point is, people who study recruiting generally say that your record in the current season isn't going to impact your current recruiting class, it's going to impact your following one.

Case in point, Iowa Hawkeyes. Undefeated regular season. Poor recruiting class. Many folks said that their dominant season will pay dividends in the 2017 recruiting class.

Basically, guys are already committed to programs when you have your great season, they aren't usually going to just jump fence because your team is playing well....

Sorry, limited time to reply, hope that made you simmer down a bit.

Yeah. The DC is way ahead of you there, coach

Yeah but you post it like an amateur :lol:

I just figured out how to post videos. Still can't figure out Twitter posts

Are you on your phone or a computer?

Computer

The way I do it normally is to right-click the timestamp on the tweet and then click "copy link location" or whatever. Then just paste that in your post and HB does the rest

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've now heard that his visit is hinging on finding a ride to Lincoln. Per 247.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions about him on this either. I think it sounds like that is always a problem for him. (Finding a way to get to a school to visit)

Anybody wanna take one for the team and go personally pick him up? Lol

I've now heard that his visit is hinging on finding a ride to Lincoln. Per 247.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions about him on this either. I think it sounds like that is always a problem for him. (Finding a way to get to a school to visit)

Another reason we need the NCAA to allow university paid recruiting visits for high school juniors at some point. More and more kids want to commit early and the current restrictions favor the schools closest to where the kids live....which in most cases is not always close to Lincoln.