Barfknecht: Buy your tickets for Indy; start planning the parades

Pelini is a psychotic and petulant nutjob. We're far better off now that he's moved on. It's kind of amazong to me that he still has a few sycophants left to defend him. In my view his actions are indefensible.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Only a dork makes Star Wars references on a football message board. :-)

Pelini is a psychotic and petulant nutjob. We're far better off now that he's moved on. It's kind of amazong to me that he still has a few sycophants left to defend him. In my view his actions are indefensible.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Only a dork makes Star Wars references on a football message board. :-)

Who's the bigger dork, the dork who makes a dorky statement, or the dork who knew what he was talking about? ;)

Kids, the Pelini ship has sailed.

I'm nervous about the upcoming season, maybe even more than when Clownahan showed up. I hope I'm wrong. I hope that Riley's able to utilize the talent he's got at his disposal. That the lackluster performances at Or St were just due to not having the talent he needed to run his system.

Because if I'm wrong, you thought the board was unbearable when Pelini got fired, it'll be a infinitely worse if Riley sh*ts the bed...

No reason to reference Callahan as "Clownahan" kids.......that ship has sailed.

True, but he only f*cked up one of your football teams...

Kids, the Pelini ship has sailed.

I'm nervous about the upcoming season, maybe even more than when Clownahan showed up. I hope I'm wrong. I hope that Riley's able to utilize the talent he's got at his disposal. That the lackluster performances at Or St were just due to not having the talent he needed to run his system.

Because if I'm wrong, you thought the board was unbearable when Pelini got fired, it'll be a infinitely worse if Riley sh*ts the bed...

No reason to reference Callahan as "Clownahan" kids.......that ship has sailed.

True, but he only f*cked up one of your football teams...

Callahan didn't completely suck at recruiting like Solich in his last few years. That is where I see the wheels fall off. Callahan was left with an empty shelf. Riley is currently left with a very unbalanced shelf that's scholarship distribution is f'd up