Rivalry and Realignment

heh.png

Heh :P

Your survey is awfully buggy, Dr. Harvard. It seems to register more than one answer per question even when it's not the case. By the way, if you want to disallow multiple selections for a single question, it's _really_ easy to do, just write the HTML that way. Radio buttons should only be clicked once, but you have a crazy implementation here where every radio input has a separate ID.

I don't know if that's on your end or qualtrics, but maybe take a look into that. Good luck!

I am a professor collecting information regarding how conference realignment has impacted rivalry in college athletics. Please take about 10 minutes to complete the survey at the link below. At the end of the survey, be sure to enter for a chance to win one of two $25 VISA Gift Cards.

https://memphishealthsport.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3qppE0hzfK4j7ZX

Thank you for your help.

So, if you get 500 people to fill out your 10 minute survey, and you're giving away $50 worth of gift cards, you'll be paying out about 60 cents per hour.

At that wage rate I could never pay for a Harvard education. I'd probly just have to settle for Havard. :hmmph