Rank The Quarterbacks of the Last Decade

I don't care what anyone says. I like this guy. :lol:

---------------------------

On another note, watch Kenny Bell's block at the end. That block itself is worthy of a highlight reel. Amazing.

• Fire 2

Dukes

Dailey

Jordan Adams

Harrison Beck

Beau Davis

Patrick Witt

You forgot Kody Spano you moron. He was gonna be awesome. Until he bumped his leg and had to retire.
My mistake. Oh, and throw Brion Carnes on that list as well.

Dukes

Dailey

Jordan Adams

Harrison Beck

Beau Davis

Patrick Witt

You forgot Kody Spano you moron. He was gonna be awesome. Until he bumped his leg and had to retire.

I was clamoring all year in 96 for Turman to start over Frost. Hindsights 20/20.

Dukes

Dailey

Jordan Adams

Harrison Beck

Beau Davis

Patrick Witt

I was clamoring all year in 96 for Turman to start over Frost. Hindsights 20/20.

I think you mean Frankie London ,not Turman.

• Fire 1

Dukes

Dailey

Jordan Adams

Harrison Beck

Beau Davis

Patrick Witt

London wasnt here till 97. Turman was a senior in 96. And after the AZ St debacle, and then Turmans 50+ yard TD run in clean up duty against Baylor on basically his first play in the game, I just thought it was time for a change. It was obvious Frost just wasnt gonna work out.......

edit. I stand corrected. London was here in 96.

Dukes

Dailey

Jordan Adams

Harrison Beck

Beau Davis

Patrick Witt

London wasnt here till 97. Turman was a senior in 96. And after the AZ St debacle, and then Turmans 50+ yard TD run in clean up duty against Baylor on basically his first play in the game, I just thought it was time for a change. It was obvious Frost just wasnt gonna work out.......

When was Frost boo'd? I thought it was the Central Florida (Daunte Cullpepper) game? That must have been 97. I stand corrected.

Dukes

Dailey

Jordan Adams

Harrison Beck

Beau Davis

Patrick Witt

When was Frost boo'd? I thought it was the Central Florida (Daunte Cullpepper) game? That must have been 97. I stand corrected.

Yeah. The booing was Central Florida in '97. Combined with some of his struggles in 96, and having this savior London in waiting, yeah, it was overreaction. And it was the next week against #2 Washington that Frost had his coming out party and thoroughly spited HuskerNation.

I don't care what anyone says. I like this guy. :lol:

---------------------------

On another note, watch Kenny Bell's block at the end. That block itself is worthy of a highlight reel. Amazing.

Me too. I just wish we would have had Riley & Langs to help him in the passing game. I really feel Martinez changed his mechanics after the injury his freshman year & struggled to lose the bad habits he created playing with the ankle injury. I feel a good QB coach could have helped him. Not just a summer camp QB coach.