Huskers vs. Michigan State in Prime Time

Last year they had a 6:30 kick at Texas. No way they were back in Provo by midnight.

BYU also played against OU in the first game at the new Death Star in Arlington, TX. So, they have played night games on the road on Saturdays.

I was highly skeptical of that "rule". It was just something a neighbor of mine told me.

Wisconsin plays Alabama in Arlington this year, and there is also another "kickoff" game in Atlanta which is at night. I don't think there are many other marquee Big Ten matchups that first Saturday, so NU-BYU will most likely be a 2:30 kickoff on ABC/ESPN.

I am thinking BYU-NU will be at 2:30...

It will probably be 100 degrees out!

I'm going to the BYU game. Was hoping for the night game just because it could be really hot. I'd prefer an 11am game where it might be a bit cooler than a 230.

And I'm either going to the Wisky or MSU game. With the MSU game being at night, that might tip the scales. Plus the Wisky game is kinda a bad time for me to travel. Hmmmm...

No night game for Wisconsin then if this is all the ABC/ESPN ones? And weren't the BTN night games already announced?

Good chance of it being primetime on ESPN2.

I think you are correct. There may be a "regional" time slot for a prime time ESPN2 game. I am not exactly sure.

There are no regional B1G games anymore.