Huskers vs. Michigan State in Prime Time

Does this mean no night game for Miami?

What does this game have to do with the Miami game? Both were night games last year.

I think this is all the games for prime time so if it hasn't been chosen by now, it won't be chosen.

Not necessarily. The games announced today were for Big Ten home games. If the Miami game is going to be prime time, it will be announced with the ACC packet of prime time games.

• Fire 2

Does this mean no night game for Miami?

What does this game have to do with the Miami game? Both were night games last year.

I think this is all the games for prime time so if it hasn't been chosen by now, it won't be chosen.

Not necessarily. The games announced today were for Big Ten home games. If the Miami game is going to be prime time, it will be announced with the ACC packet of prime time games.

Yeah, you're right. Didn't think about that.

No primetime for BYU either, I guess. Thought that would have a good shot at a 7pm kick. That has to be a 2:30, no way they put that at 11:00.

I have heard that the BYU team has to be back on campus by midnight due to their religious policies. A 2:30 game, and a charter flight back to Provo would enable them to do that.
  • Fire 1

No primetime for BYU either, I guess. Thought that would have a good shot at a 7pm kick. That has to be a 2:30, no way they put that at 11:00.

I have heard that the BYU team has to be back on campus by midnight due to their religious policies. A 2:30 game, and a charter flight back to Provo would enable them to do that.

That can't be right, can it? Basically that means that BYU can never play a road night game.