Gregory leaves Cowboys practice early with illness

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/randy-gregory-aims-to-shed-baggage-apparent-heat-illness-leads/article_217b9314-b7d8-598a-bbb8-ad17bc62f6e7.html

IRVING, Texas (AP) — Randy Gregory glanced toward Dez Bryant’s locker several times, the new Dallas defensive end noting he didn’t think it was an accident his neighbor was an All-Pro receiver whose career had started with off-the-field issues.

Gregory, though, got off to a rough start on the field. Multiple media outlets reported that he was helped off the field.

The issue appeared to be heat-related, and didn’t appear to be serious.

• 4 weeks later...

How many DEs don't get schooled by Tyron Smith?

Tyron Smith was at the same resort in Mexico as I was over the winter. He is a mountain of a man. You would think being a OL you would need a some fat, but dude was sculpted. I did beat him in a putting contest for a bottle of tequila, so I have that going for me.

And his wife/girlfriend/mistress was smokin'...

Tyron Smith was at the same resort in Mexico as I was over the winter. He is a mountain of a man. You would think being a OL you would need a some fat, but dude was sculpted. I did beat him in a putting contest for a bottle of tequila, so I have that going for me.

He is a bit svelte for a linemen, but tackles tend to be the least chubby to begin with. Gotta be able to move laterally in a hurry and all.
  • 1 month later...

Me and a buddy used to regularly beat Junior Miller at pool in Abel Hall back in the day. Hasn't done a whole lot for my life in the big picture though. Heh heh.