My girlfriend was watching this last night and she watched all the way to the end to see which one got voted off. With about 10 minutes left, I said "You know it's a two-night premiere. They aren't going to reveal it tonight."

And I was right, and that pissed her off lol

Then she asked me if I would choose Britt or Kaitlyn.

I thought a moment and said, "I choose Death."

She didn't think that was funny either :)

• Fire 1

My girlfriend was watching this last night and she watched all the way to the end to see which one got voted off. With about 10 minutes left, I said "You know it's a two-night premiere. They aren't going to reveal it tonight."

And I was right, and that pissed her off lol

Then she asked me if I would choose Britt or Kaitlyn.

I thought a moment and said, "I choose Death."

She didn't think that was funny either :)

Maybe not funny. But a wise answer that didn't cause controversy. :lol:

I just don't get the draw to this show.

OK, you have a number of men lined up competing for the "love" of one woman who has all the power to pick whomever she wants. This is done over a relatively short period of time knowing any of these people.

Honestly, this entire show (in my opinion) sums up why so many marriages end up in divorce. I've seen enough discussion on the show to understand that it's probably expected that what ever woman is chosen to be the bachelorette will at some point in time sleep around with several of the eligible bachelors and those bachelors know this and are still hot on her trail to "find the love of their life". Really????

What a total sham and demeaning process for everyone involved. It should be a total embarrassment for everyone involved in the show.

• Fire 1

I wonder what these women would say if they were asked their opinion on the objectification of women.

Exactly....

What is truly amazing about it is these idiots get so emotionally tied up while they are on the show. Ive seen clips where they get down to the last few and the one that doesn't get picked is balling their eyes out.

Really? You literally just met this dude not too long ago and you are that emotionally tied to him that you're crushed when he doesn't pick you? Are you really that low on self esteem and in that need of affection from someone you barely know?

I wonder what these women would say if they were asked their opinion on the objectification of women.

Exactly....

What is truly amazing about it is these idiots get so emotionally tied up while they are on the show. Ive seen clips where they get down to the last few and the one that doesn't get picked is balling their eyes out.

Really? You literally just met this dude not too long ago and you are that emotionally tied to him that you're crushed when he doesn't pick you? Are you really that low on self esteem and in that need of affection from someone you barely know?

It goes beyond what you are saying BRB. These 2 women allowed 25 bros to VOTE which one they would prefer to bang at the end of the show and they are okay with it. I bet they didn't see the irony.

I got nothing to add to this thread. But it made me think of an invention. The "He-man TV Filtering Glasses." Certain TV showsin particular, chick flicks—could be produced so that the screen appears differently if a viewer is wearing the He-man TV Filtering Glasses. With this invention I would actually sit and watch crap like this Bachelorette show with my wife if I could put on my He-man TV Filtering Glasses and it would filter the clothes off those bitches. Hey guys, I think I'm onto something here! :lol:

I got nothing to add to this thread. But it made me think of an invention. The "He-man TV Filtering Glasses." Certain TV shows—[/size]in particular, chick flicks—c[/size]ould be produced so that the screen appears differently if a viewer is wearing the He-man TV Filtering Glasses. With this invention I would actually sit and watch crap like this Bachelorette show with my wife if I could put on my He-man TV Filtering Glasses and it would filter the clothes off those bitches. Hey guys, I think I'm onto something here! :lol:

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!