Signed - CB Marquel Dismuke

Player: Marquel Dismuke
Hometown: Calabasas, California
School: Calabasas
Position: Safety
Height: 6-2
Weight: 170
40 time:
Offers: Arizona State, California, Colorado State, Fresno State, Michigan, Mississippi State, Nebraska, San Diego State, Utah, Washington State
Visits: 3/9/15 - Spring Practice; 1/23/16

Twitter

Rivals: #19 S; :star:star:star:star
247: #29 S; :star:star:star
Scout: #240 Overall; #15 S; :star:star:star:star
ESPN: #124 Overall; #4 S; :star:star:star:star

Hudl

If this bro commits, I don't care what he calls us. We could be the Nebraska Jennifers for all I care as long as we get talent committing to us and we win games.

Word is Keyshawn Johnson - who coaches Marquel on their 7-on-7 team - says Marquel is very interested in Nebraska. Planning to attend Friday Night Lights on June 5.

Marquel was one of the visitors this spring.

Word is Keyshawn Johnson - who coaches Marquel on their 7-on-7 team - says Marquel is very interested in Nebraska. Planning to attend Friday Night Lights on June 5.

Marquel was one of the visitors this spring.

Wouldn't be surprised.

That weekend of June 5th is gonna be huge.

Not visiting here this summer. Looking to take an OV instead.

Sounds like he might be coming again.

Edit: Maybe not, conflicting reports.

Keyshawn Sr eluded to Dismukes flipping when. He was interviewed in May. There's a rumor on RSS he will commit within a month.

Either way, It is exciting to see Nebraska amongst the discussion. This staff works really hard and has a great presence with recruits. Our future looks brighter than a year ago

• Upvote 1

wow great news... really glad the staff is making a mark out west.... hope we can land him... not gonna get excited till it happens but i like what the staff is doing!!

Wow, this is great. I'm so excited about the upcoming era.

I wonder how many California/West coast guys are intrigued by Nebraska's presence in the Big Ten, especially now that it extends into the Washington and NYC metro areas. These are guys that have lived on the West coast their entire lives, and now will have the opportunity to see the rest of the country without going too far away from California.

• Upvote 1

But see guys...Its impossible to recruit guys to Nebraska with our corn fields and unrealistic expectations!

#inrileywetrust

Right? Now I just feel like I've been lied to the last 7 years.

But see guys...Its impossible to recruit guys to Nebraska with our corn fields and unrealistic expectations!

#inrileywetrust

Right? Now I just feel like I've been lied to the last 7 years.

I mean you more or less were. BC recruited respectable classes if memory serves me right.

Freaking AWESOME get...Welcome to the family!!!

Keyshawn Jr will be N before summer is up...My bold prediction

Let's see how Riley does with the highly ranked kids that don't have Keyshon Johnson paying for their flights to Lincoln and to all of our camps. Without KJ I'm guessing this kid doesn't end up at Nebraska.

Let's see how Riley does with the highly ranked kids that don't have Keyshon Johnson paying for their flights to Lincoln and to all of our camps. Without KJ I'm guessing this kid doesn't end up at Nebraska.

Relationships are a huge part of recruiting. You take talent any way you can get it.

• Upvote 3