2015 Husker Fan Day

I took my kids last year (they were 4) and we had a blast. We just got in the OL line so we didn't have to wait near as long and they got to meet more guys in "football shirts". I had a blast with them just walking around the stadium and having races in the endzone. My one boy was actually Channel 8 "fan of the day" because of a pic we took with him and a cheerleader. I'll have to find it and post.

Anyway, I think that is what fan day is for, making your kids happy. I say grown men by themselves there getting shirts autographed, and it was creepy.

edit:picture added

SAM_8252.JPG

That is definitely Funhusker Jr. +1 LOL! :lol:

• Fire 1

I took my kids last year (they were 4) and we had a blast. We just got in the OL line so we didn't have to wait near as long and they got to meet more guys in "football shirts". I had a blast with them just walking around the stadium and having races in the endzone. My one boy was actually Channel 8 "fan of the day" because of a pic we took with him and a cheerleader. I'll have to find it and post.

Anyway, I think that is what fan day is for, making your kids happy. I say grown men by themselves there getting shirts autographed, and it was creepy.

edit:picture added

SAM_8252.JPG

It would have been great if he slid his hand further up her thigh. That would have been a great picture.

Nebraska football players and coaches will be available to meet fans and sign autographs from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at Memorial Stadium in Lincoln.

Fans can enter Memorial Stadium through Gates 3 and 24 on the southeast and southwest corners of the stadium, with gates opening at 6 p.m. Most players and coaches will be seated on the field throughout the stadium, with true freshmen located in the stands in West Stadium.

OWH

55c02342779be.image.jpg