Which Husker away games have you attended?

2011 Wisconsin (17-48 L)

2011 Michigan (17-45 L)

2011 South Carolina (13-30 L)

2012 Michigan State (28-24 W)

2012 Wisconsin B1G Champ (31-70 L)

2013 Michigan (17-13 W)

2014 Wisconsin (59-24 L)

Road games are stupid and 2011 sucked. Also I hate Wisconsin.

I see you're getting to be less and less of a fan as the years go by. :sarcasm

Missouri 1985....my freshman year at UNL

ISU 1992, 1994, 1996. 1998, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006 (it's a fun place to watch a game since I lived in Des Moines)

Iowa 1999 (Crouch's first game at QB. Poor little DB.)

Washington 2010 (had a great time. Cruised to the game on a private party boat.)

I have a dream of going to every game including home, away and playoff games some year.

Technically, Iowa 1999 wasn't Crouch's first game at QB. He started a lot of games in 1998 after Newcombe got hurt early in the season.

Ahhhh...you are right. My mistake. I probably was thinking that because it's the first game I remember where he really made a statement that "This is my job".

Purdue and Indiana are both winners as far as being very low on the rude/threatening fans scales. There are a few BIG schools where that's not true.

Also, tickets will be relatively cheap and NU will win ;)

Indiana is loaded with babes if you're looking for that and have suitable skills. Lovely campus. Bar scene is close to the stadium. Purdue is dudes, engineers. They won't bombard you with idiotic arguments and are low on the drunken maniac scale. Nice pretty new Indi airport is 1 hour to IU 1:15 to PU. Personally I'd be more than willing to drive to PU from Chicago Midway if a cheap one leg flight seems appealing.

Purdue and Indiana are both winners as far as being very low on the rude/threatening fans scales. There are a few BIG schools where that's not true.

Also, tickets will be relatively cheap and NU will win ;)

Indiana is loaded with babes if you're looking for that and have suitable skills. Lovely campus. Bar scene is close to the stadium. Purdue is dudes, engineers. They won't bombard you with idiotic arguments and are low on the drunken maniac scale. Nice pretty new Indi airport is 1 hour to IU 1:15 to PU. Personally I'd be more than willing to drive to PU from Chicago Midway if a cheap one leg flight seems appealing.

Got a great friend that went to Indiana...he agrees about the babes!