Which Husker away games have you attended?

Went to the Minnesota game our first year in the B1G and planning on that one again this year. Also went to Ohio St. @ Minnesota in the snow last year and that was a blast.

The atmosphere at MN isn't as good elsewhere, but it's still fun and the stadium is amazing. Also, you have to try really hard to not have fun in the Twin Cities.

Been to both Minnesota games. The key is to buy a tailgate lot parking pass on craigs list. But its just not a college town which limits it IMO. Was supposed to go the Madison in 2011, but something came up and I couldn't make it (friends had a horrible experience).

Probably will hit NW in a few years. Would like to do Iowa, but being black Friday makes it hard.

I've also done Ames and handful of times and Lawrence once. I loved the Ames tailgate scene.

And although I have never been to a game in Iowa City, I went to visit a friend who was in grad school there (undergrad at UNL). This is pre B1G, but 4 or 5 of us are sitting at a table in a bar on their main strip. One or two of us were wearing husker gear. A couple idiots start ribbing us about it. Our answer to everything of his is "5 titles". Then it devolves into talking wrestling smack to us. We laughed and that and it set one guy off. He ended up getting in one of our faces before his friends held him back. He ended up getting kicked out after trying to spit on us. Good times...

Been to both Minnesota games. The key is to buy a tailgate lot parking pass on craigs list. But its just not a college town which limits it IMO. Was supposed to go the Madison in 2011, but something came up and I couldn't make it (friends had a horrible experience).

Probably will hit NW in a few years. Would like to do Iowa, but being black Friday makes it hard.

I've also done Ames and handful of times and Lawrence once. I loved the Ames tailgate scene.

Have you been in Lincoln for the Black Friday games? I went down a few years ago I think it was the first one against Iowa and man was it a pretty somber scene

Have you been in Lincoln for the Black Friday games? I went down a few years ago I think it was the first one against Iowa and man was it a pretty somber scene

Haven't been to a black Friday game in Lincoln since the Buffs in the 2002-2004 range.

Although I love having the national tv game for black Friday, the crowds are always going to suffer due a lot of students not being there.

I have some tentative plans to hit Lincoln for the Black Friday game again. It really does have a different feel to it on that day there is no doubt about that. Actually, I think I have been twice vs Iowa on the Black Friday games...both times it was odd. Heck, even Sandy's was kind of sparse.

2011 Wisconsin (17-48 L)

2011 Michigan (17-45 L)

2011 South Carolina (13-30 L)

2012 Michigan State (28-24 W)

2012 Wisconsin B1G Champ (31-70 L)

2013 Michigan (17-13 W)

2014 Wisconsin (59-24 L)

Road games are stupid and 2011 sucked. Also I hate Wisconsin.

2011 Wisconsin (17-48 L)

2011 Michigan (17-45 L)

2013 Michigan (17-13 W)

2014 Wisconsin (59-24 L)

Wow you couldn't get enough of Wisconsin so you went a 3rd time.

2011 Wisconsin (17-48 L)

2011 Michigan (17-45 L)

2013 Michigan (17-13 W)

2014 Wisconsin (59-24 L)

Wow you couldn't get enough of Wisconsin so you went a 3rd time.

I had a job in Madison last year. No way I was going to miss it. Sadly I'm no longer in the midwest so I will cease to curse the Huskers by attending their games.

Missouri 1985....my freshman year at UNL

ISU 1992, 1994, 1996. 1998, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006 (it's a fun place to watch a game since I lived in Des Moines)

Iowa 1999 (Crouch's first game at QB. Poor little DB.)

Washington 2010 (had a great time. Cruised to the game on a private party boat.)

I have a dream of going to every game including home, away and playoff games some year.

1984 at UCLA (W)

1988 at UCLA (L)

1993 at UCLA (W)

1998 at Cal (W)

1998 Holiday Bowl vs. Arizona (L)

2000 Fiesta Bowl vs. Tenn (W)

2002 Rose Bowl vs. Miami (L)

2006 at USC (L)

2009 Holiday Bowl vs. Arizona (W)

2010 Holiday Bowl vs. Washington (L)

2012 at UCLA (L)

2014 at Fresno State (W)

2014 Holiday Bowl vs. USC (L)

So, the Huskers are a game under .500 in the road games that I have been able to attend. (They won the two home games I saw in Lincoln, so a game over .500 overall)

If you look at my list you may notice a lot of games in California. :)

• Fire 1

Missouri 1985....my freshman year at UNL

ISU 1992, 1994, 1996. 1998, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006 (it's a fun place to watch a game since I lived in Des Moines)

Iowa 1999 (Crouch's first game at QB. Poor little DB.)

Washington 2010 (had a great time. Cruised to the game on a private party boat.)

I have a dream of going to every game including home, away and playoff games some year.

Technically, Iowa 1999 wasn't Crouch's first game at QB. He started a lot of games in 1998 after Newcombe got hurt early in the season.