Memorial Stadium 600 level

Have any of you sat there? Like/dislike them? The only place I've sat is in the endzones.

I'm looking at 5 seats in one of the 600 sections for the Iowa game. We're coming up from Florida for the Iowa game, and Thanksgiving with my family. I'm taking my oldest son to his first game, so I'd like to get some better seats if possible.

Have any of you sat there? Like/dislike them? The only place I've sat is in the endzones.

I'm looking at 5 seats in one of the 600 sections for the Iowa game. We're coming up from Florida for the Iowa game, and Thanksgiving with my family. I'm taking my oldest son to his first game, so I'd like to get some better seats if possible.

I have not but it might be a game where you can wait and get some better ones later. I went to the last black Friday game vs Iowa and it was pretty easy to score tickets.

The demand for the Thanksgiving Day game depends on 1) how the Huskers are doing that season and 2) the weather of the day. If the team and/or the weather sucks, there will be plenty of tickets available on gameday.

Ain't that the truth. Two years ago about 1/4 of the stadium was wearing Herky gear. The only time I didn't mind it was 2012 when a couple of really cute Iowegian fans sat next to us.

The demand for the Thanksgiving Day game depends on 1) how the Huskers are doing that season and 2) the weather of the day. If the team and/or the weather sucks, there will be plenty of tickets available on gameday.

Ain't that the truth. Two years ago about 1/4 of the stadium was wearing Herky gear. The only time I didn't mind it was 2012 when a couple of really cute Iowegian fans sat next to us.

Wait...you noticed other humans and what they were wearing?

Haha

This is the upper level on the east side...correct?

I have sat there before and loved it. You can see everything. You have more room and the concessions and bathrooms aren't over crowded.

The only draw back is you feel like you are sort of above the stadium instead of in the stadium. But, that's minor.

Yeah, it's the new section. The tickets I'm looking at are about $120 each. I'm going with my wife, son, and my cousin and his wife. I don't care if it's a blizzard, because we're traveling 1,500 miles, so we're going. My only concern with waiting, is having to pay more if the team is doing well, and all of us sitting together is a must.

I have sat there before and loved it. You can see everything. You have more room and the concessions and bathrooms aren't over crowded.

The only draw back is you feel like you are sort of above the stadium instead of in the stadium. But, that's minor.

Yeah, it's the new section. The tickets I'm looking at are about $120 each. I'm going with my wife, son, and my cousin and his wife. I don't care if it's a blizzard, because we're traveling 1,500 miles, so we're going. My only concern with waiting, is having to pay more if the team is doing well, and all of us sitting together is a must.

No matter what, I guarantee you with 100% certainty, that you can find tickets outside the stadium for less than face value on gameday.

Even if the team is doing really well, if you're willing to wait until 5 minutes after kickoff, you can get cheap tickets. That being said, that upper east level is an amazing view of the game.

No matter what, I guarantee you with 100% certainty, that you can find tickets outside the stadium for less than face value on gameday.

Even if the team is doing really well, if you're willing to wait until 5 minutes after kickoff, you can get cheap tickets. That being said, that upper east level is an amazing view of the game.

$120 per ticket does sound high.

I would caution one thing on waiting though. I know you will be able to find tickets on game day. You might not (Probably won't) find 5 tickets all together. And, you might not be able to find those tickets in the exact section you want. If I'm traveling 1,500 miles, I am NOT going to want to wait till kickoff to get a ticket. I want to be in the stadium for all the pomp and circumstance.

I am pretty confident you could find tickets cheaper than $120 though.

Price isn't as much of a concern to me (I ain't mr moneybags though). I'm taking my 5 year old to his very first game, with family, so the goal is to give them the full experience, and sit together in decent seats.

$120 is super steep for the Iowa game in that level. I'd wait it out. Unless you need all 5 tickets together. Could you do 3 and 2?

One other thought, if there is a cold wind that day, being that high up would not be fun.

We have season tickets in the 600 section and they are great. The extra room means no knees in the back and easy access to concessions stands and restrooms is great. Did I say no knees in the back? :) There is a nice patio area up there so you can hang out and visit before game. We used to have them in the South endzone about 54 rows up but prefer these to those.