Bo's '14 staff, Where'd they end up?

As part of their contract, all former assistants get paid their salary this year so no rush for Kaz and Fisher to find work. Might as well find a good situation or enjoy the paid time off.

Kaz is a wife beater. It will be interesting to see what "good situation" he finds in coaching

Yeah, I don't know any specifics as to what happened, heck nobody does. But sometimes there are two sides to those situations. It could be his wife posturing for a divorce. Or maybe he actually is a wife beater.

• Fire 2

As part of their contract, all former assistants get paid their salary this year so no rush for Kaz and Fisher to find work. Might as well find a good situation or enjoy the paid time off.

Kaz is a wife beater. It will be interesting to see what "good situation" he finds in coaching

Yeah, I don't know any specifics as to what happened, heck nobody does. But sometimes there are two sides to those situations. It could be his wife posturing for a divorce. Or maybe he actually is a wife beater.

I thought the police report was he threw a plate (or something similar). Not sure if it hit her directly or broke and hit her or what exactly. Definitely not making excuses for him or trying to down-play it but it didn't sound like he beat her up.

I thought the police report was he threw a plate (or something similar). Not sure if it hit her directly or broke and hit her or what exactly. Definitely not making excuses for him or trying to down-play it but it didn't sound like he beat her up.

Fine. He's a wife abuser not a wife beater. He's a low class P.O.S