Bo's '14 staff, Where'd they end up?

Pretty sure Fisher is still in Lincoln

Is who Bo was talking about, when he had to caveat there is nothing wrong with working at McDonald's?

It might be since Kaz might not be the model employee right now. Even for McDonalds

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/ex-husker-coach-rick-kaczenski-accepts-diversion-on-domestic-assault/article_0228b116-fe6f-11e4-be01-1fede29af3b3.html

• Fire 1

Is who Bo was talking about, when he had to caveat there is nothing wrong with working at McDonald's?

I always thought Fisher was a good coach. Yes, the joke he was a former golf coach, but I always thought the WR group performed well. If he is still getting paid from NU, I don't find anything wrong with the guy sticking around Lincoln until he figures out his next job.

• Fire 2

I always thought Fisher was a good coach. Yes, the joke he was a former golf coach, but I always thought the WR group performed well. If he is still getting paid from NU, I don't find anything wrong with the guy sticking around Lincoln until he figures out his next job.

I get the impression that Fisher has a child who is a senior in high school. I think it was reported that he was staying in Lincoln for a year so they would graduate from high school.

I get the impression that Fisher has a child who is a senior in high school. I think it was reported that he was staying in Lincoln for a year so they would graduate from high school.

Not that it means much but he just recently followed 3 USC coaches on Twitter.

That's another good reason to stick around Lincoln.

Not that it means much but he just recently followed 3 USC coaches on Twitter.
IIRC he went and spoke at one of their camps or something...guessing that's why he followed them.

Yep. He also really seems to love Nebraska - is often tweeting things to current players or about the program/state always very positive.

• Fire 3

Yep. He also really seems to love Nebraska - is often tweeting things to current players or about the program/state always very positive.

A couple of other coaches could take lessons from him on how not to burn bridges