Brad Kaaya is the real deal!

Speaking as another Floridian Husker (Tampa):

Miami still gets oodles of talent and top commits. They may finally get rid of Golden this year. If that happens, I'll be glad this series happened now instead of 5 years from now.

Also hobbling the Canes is an admin that has seemingly decided a university should be more known for its academics than for its football programs cocaine and hookers habit. That's probably a good thing.

But the moment they get an admin that wants football to be strong, and a coach who can manage that team in a city with more vices than Vegas, they will be back. It may take some time. And maybe the admin likes things as they are now, and is happy to have a clean(relatively) team that won't be on TV much outside of game time. No more Thug U.

I remain glad we got em before Golden's departure. And with all that said, I have serious doubts that the Huskers win at Miami. I'll be hoping so, but not surprised with a loss. They remain loaded with talent and a couple sparks of genius will make this more than we're bargaining for.