The way I see BYU/Nebraska this weekend

TrueHusker

This guy isn't even a Husker fan. Lock this thread

How do you figure? I've been a husker fan for 28 years.

I've been to a handful of games, I have watched every single game.

Prove i'm not a husker fan, why all the negativity?

Cause no true husker fan would pick their huskers to lose in a blowout loss like that

Guys no need to get like that, simply the way I see it. IF... a big IF I am wrong I will gladly come back and address this thread, the same way I will when BYU puts up 60+.

Very rarely am I wrong about these types of match-ups.

Do you have anything to verify your predictive history for "these types of match-ups"? Not on this site, with only 8 posts. Are you why the high temp will be around 95 degrees on Saturday...a blast of hot air?

No, I used to have a blog but don't anymore. That's why I am posting here.

Each week I will give you my precise and accurate prediction and you will be surprised I think.

I could care less about the negativity that's been brought in here.

I'm here to have fun and converse.

Man. Tough luck. Your own blog banned you...

LOL no, I had basically nobody reading it so I closed it. Yeesh come on guys don't be so rude to the newbie. I don't think I deserved all of these attacks, but it's cool.

But if you were so accurate, you'd likely have a ton or readers....and if you are of the blogger ilk you'd have been on this board during the Fall camp to make your observations. Showing up now, like this, is highly suspect.

Nope I have never posted on a single forum prior to this, my cousin told me about this site and he's just a frequent reader. Decided to register today and give my prediction of the game.

No need to get upset about it. I get it, you think I am a troll or whatever, but I'm not. Just a new member here to converse and have some fun.

I always thought husker fans were the greatest in the country, but seems like there's a lot of negativity here. Which I don't think truly represents husker fans as a whole.

My blog never took off, so I closed it, not much to say there, not going to spend a bunch of money on Adwords or advertising for my blog. It's over, done with. I'm here now.

This guy isn't even a Husker fan. Lock this thread

How do you figure? I've been a husker fan for 28 years.

I've been to a handful of games, I have watched every single game.

Prove i'm not a husker fan, why all the negativity?

Cause no true husker fan would pick their huskers to lose in a blowout loss like that

Trust me, as I stated, I hope I'm wrong, but that's the way I see it brother. I think it will be very very ugly. If I am wrong so be it.

Ok but you said I didn't know anything about gambling, which is untrue. They profit by taking more action in $ on the losing side. And juice of course.

Never said you were an investor, you said I knew nothing about gambling. Which is false.

You stated "Vegas has us winning" and they are "in the business to make money". Which would indicate that you believe Vegas somehow is going to win money by taking more action on the Huskers. Which is simply untrue.

Anyway.

Nope. Check who says what. I know this is not your blog you supposedly had, but that is how message boards work. Just go away with your know it all attitude. Husker fan for 28 years? Name the QB who accused Nebraska of "gouging out his eyes"...

How about the true voice of Nebraska football. Who is that?

Guys no need to get like that, simply the way I see it. IF... a big IF I am wrong I will gladly come back and address this thread, the same way I will when BYU puts up 60+.

Very rarely am I wrong about these types of match-ups.

Do you have anything to verify your predictive history for "these types of match-ups"? Not on this site, with only 8 posts. Are you why the high temp will be around 95 degrees on Saturday...a blast of hot air?

No, I used to have a blog but don't anymore. That's why I am posting here.

Each week I will give you my precise and accurate prediction and you will be surprised I think.

I could care less about the negativity that's been brought in here.

I'm here to have fun and converse.

Man. Tough luck. Your own blog banned you...

LOL no, I had basically nobody reading it so I closed it. Yeesh come on guys don't be so rude to the newbie. I don't think I deserved all of these attacks, but it's cool.

But if you were so accurate, you'd likely have a ton or readers....and if you are of the blogger ilk you'd have been on this board during the Fall camp to make your observations. Showing up now, like this, is highly suspect.

Nope I have never posted on a single forum prior to this, my cousin told me about this site and he's just a frequent reader. Decided to register today and give my prediction of the game.

No need to get upset about it. I get it, you think I am a troll or whatever, but I'm not. Just a new member here to converse and have some fun.

I always thought husker fans were the greatest in the country, but seems like there's a lot of negativity here. Which I don't think truly represents husker fans as a whole.

My blog never took off, so I closed it, not much to say there, not going to spend a bunch of money on Adwords or advertising for my blog. It's over, done with. I'm here now.

Only non-Husker fans say this stuff.

Ok but you said I didn't know anything about gambling, which is untrue. They profit by taking more action in $ on the losing side. And juice of course.

Never said you were an investor, you said I knew nothing about gambling. Which is false.

You stated "Vegas has us winning" and they are "in the business to make money". Which would indicate that you believe Vegas somehow is going to win money by taking more action on the Huskers. Which is simply untrue.

Anyway.

Nope. Check who says what. I know this is not your blog you supposedly had, but that is how message boards work. Just go away with your know it all attitude. Husker fan for 28 years? Name the QB who accused Nebraska of "gouging out his eyes"...

I think you got him there bud.

Anyway.

I think you got him there bud.

Had to be something you can't Google but every Husker fan would know.

Anyway.

We're discovering very quickly why nobody was reading your blog. It's not too tough to find somebody blowing hot air about things they know nothing about. You seem to be master at this but unfortunately it is not a skill that is in demand.

Vegas makes money by booking equal action on both teams, not by trying to get more action on one side or the other. Their job is not to pick winners or losers, just to balance the action and collect their juice. Jeez, and I haven't even lived in Vegas.

Whoever gave it 3 days.......I think you were being generous.

• Fire 1

Anyway.

We're discovering very quickly why nobody was reading your blog. It's not too tough to find somebody blowing hot air about things they know nothing about. You seem to be master at this but unfortunately it is not a skill that is in demand.

Vegas makes money by booking equal action on both teams, not by trying to get more action on one side or the other. Their job is not to pick winners or losers, just to balance the action and collect their juice. Jeez, and I haven't even lived in Vegas.

Whoever gave it 3 days.......I think you were being generous.

After reading his drivel i want to change my first thought. He most likely wont make it to the weekend.