Well, Pelini haters...

You got what you wanted. This is going to be a long season. And a long next several years until Riley is run out of town like Callahan. Grats guys... :angry:

:facepalm:

+1

You saw why that ass clown was fired as this team is void of talent in a lot of areas. Recruiting is the only way this is going to get fixed.

This team isn't remotely void of talent. Is it top 10? No. But it's not bad.

It isn't bad compared to what? Northwestern? Iowa State?

Compared to our conference, division, and the team we just lost to.

We stink and so does Riley, why can't NU get a real coach? worry about one that wins and not weather he's the nicest coach on the planet... This was the second time we fired a 9-3 coach, we learned nothing from the Solich firing... if we're lucky, we win five games.. not to Riley, this is NOT Oregon State... no excuses about being under the shadow of Oregon. He didn't inherit an team without talent, BYU is NOT Alabama. today's performance was Callahan-esc..

Looking at the schedule 5-7 is a realistic possibility..

Glad all you Bo/Solich haters are happy, you have a very sweet coach, cant win the little games or the big games. FYI, he was fired from San Diego Charges, because he couldn't win... Still a very nice man...

I din't hire him, and I had never heard of him before he was hired. And I am still happy Bo is no longer here.

You got what you wanted. This is going to be a long season. And a long next several years until Riley is run out of town like Callahan. Grats guys... :angry:

+1

You saw why that ass clown was fired as this team is void of talent in a lot of areas. Recruiting is the only way this is going to get fixed.

Are you trying to say that we have comparable talent to Ohio State, Michigan State, Wisconsin? If you are, then you may want to watch those teams play more often.

+1

Are you trying to say that we have comparable talent to Ohio State, Michigan State, Wisconsin? If you are, then you may want to watch those teams play more often.

OSU, no.

Sparty, probably.

Wisconsin? Definitely.

I'm not trying to say it either. I'm saying it's backed by recruiting rankings.

The difference is coaching.

+1

OSU, no.

Sparty, probably.

Wisconsin? Definitely.

I would have to say that you are delusional in that assessment of MSU and Wisconsin's talent level. We do not have top 5 talent as MSU does and we are at the level of Iowa, Northwestern, and the like, which is why along with his temper Bo was fired. He did ok and got lucky a lot against teams at our skill level and was destroyed by the better teams. Riley is here to improve the talent and the wins will come. But as of now we are not talented enough in the OL, LB's, QB, or RB's to win at a high level. Not to mention we have one of the worst kickers in school history. I see us going for a lot of 4th and shorts the rest of the year because of our pathetic kicking situation. Do you honestly think that MSU and Wisky have the same issues that I just named?

Can we get a Mulligan

If we play the same defense, BYU scores 4 out of 5 times on that play.
Gerry was in position that receiver is 6dt 6 and there were 5 players standing there
Maybe you would have rather seen a corner one on one with much taller receivers. Prevent is the right defense for a hail mary

+1

OSU, no.

Sparty, probably.

Wisconsin? Definitely.

I would have to say that you are delusional in that assessment of MSU and Wisconsin's talent level. We do not have top 5 talent as MSU does and we are at the level of Iowa, Northwestern, and the like, which is why along with his temper Bo was fired. He did ok and got lucky a lot against teams at our skill level and was destroyed by the better teams. Riley is here to improve the talent and the wins will come. But as of now we are not talented enough in the OL, LB's, QB, or RB's to win at a high level. Not to mention we have one of the worst kickers in school history. I see us going for a lot of 4th and shorts the rest of the year because of our pathetic kicking situation. Do you honestly think that MSU and Wisky have the same issues that I just named?

Statistically we have been pretty similar in recruiting to wiscy and msu, that is all he is saying

We stink and so does Riley, why can't NU get a real coach? worry about one that wins and not weather he's the nicest coach on the planet... This was the second time we fired a 9-3 coach, we learned nothing from the Solich firing... if we're lucky, we win five games.. not to Riley, this is NOT Oregon State... no excuses about being under the shadow of Oregon. He didn't inherit an team without talent, BYU is NOT Alabama. today's performance was Callahan-esc..

Looking at the schedule 5-7 is a realistic possibility..

Glad all you Bo/Solich haters are happy, you have a very sweet coach, cant win the little games or the big games. FYI, he was fired from San Diego Charges, because he couldn't win... Still a very nice man...

So were you thinking all this when the Huskers had a 28-27 lead with a minute and change left in the game? And in FG range?

• Fire 4

Can we get a Mulligan

If we play the same defense, BYU scores 4 out of 5 times on that play.
Gerry was in position that receiver is 6dt 6 and there were 5 players standing there

I can't see the number, but a single player is behind the receiver, another is about two yards to his right, and there are 5 DBs in the back of the end zone. The ball is in the air nearly four seconds and hits the receiver in the stomach, chest area.; someone should have been in front of the receiver. That is the most pathetic hail mary defense I have ever seen.