Wilbon needs to tuck that ball

HUSKERNU

He looks like he could be a good one so hopefully he improves ball security. Looks like he can make people miss. But we still need a RB that can make YAC's and move the pile. Maybe he can get to that point as he develops. I remember when I first saw Abdullah he seemed more slight and shifty and he developed just fine.

I thought he looked good and beside a couple of nice runs by Newby he was probably the most productive back. Havent checked stats. Saw a picture of Wilbon and it looked like he had well developed arms but yea he needs to cover up the ball better when getting tackled. These are two things Ameer improved on and reduced his fumbles.

Wilbon was the best looking RB we have.

his YPC was lowest of all 3. Him and Newby struggle picking up blitzes. In my opinion, Cross looked the best yesterday...more for his non carry moments...and he did have the highest YPC

Good to know. I only judged him on his running and thought Wilbon looked good. I like Cross too. Need some veteran guys to step up and make a difference!