This team seems soft

Questfor6

This thread seems legit. Let's see where it goes before deciding it's a troll, guys.

Why is this the way we're approaching things here lately? I'm trying to catch your sarcasm here, I'm thinking you were being sarcastic. Sorry if I'm wrong.

I just don't get it? If your still a mod here aren't you shutting this down and booting this clown out of here? Why are we making threads labeling the team soft all because we have guys that are getting hurt?

Look at the number of threads around here that have been started by absolute asshats, that just seem to continue for some reason.

Forgive me if I'm out of line, I'm not a Moderator, but this crap seems to be a little out of control lately. Why isn't there some sort of post minimum or membership minimum before being allowed to create threads?

At the moment, I'm questioning the direction THE Ohio State

Elliott has 4 carries for 105 yards and a touchdown.

Four carries... and it's halftime. Hmm... wonder why they're down 17-14.

I usually try to keep myself clear of calling coordinators out on their play calling, but dear God... Elliott had three 200+ yard games to finish the season last year in route to their title win. And he only has four carries, on the road, in a hostile environment? Instead, they're electing to throw quick dump passes and run the option with Jones who is roughly the same weight and size of the Golden Gate Bridge.

Two words

One name

Tim Beck.

Isn't calling plays...

This thread seems legit. Let's see where it goes before deciding it's a troll, guys.

Why isn't there some sort of post minimum or membership minimum before being allowed to create threads?

I like this. There's a minimum to give rep. Make a minumum of 15 posts to make a new topic. 15 is a small amount but it would get rid of a lot of these topics.

• Fire 1

Why isn't there some sort of post minimum or membership minimum before being allowed to create threads?

I like this. There's a minimum to give rep. Make a minumum of 15 posts to make a new topic. 15 is a small amount but it would get rid of a lot of these topics.

Not a bad idea. Only problem is when visitors come to post.

Tim Beck doesn't call the plays.

Virginia Tech is devoting their entire defense to taking away the middle and taking away Elliott. So OSU is doing not that. Seems pretty smart to me.

He still gained 25 yards on 3 carries in that first half - he was finding space. Plus, if a defense is scheming to take away one of your best players, that shouldn't mean you shy away from him entirely. I'm just surprised they didn't try to get him touches in the screen game, on some sweeps or something. Dude just flat out disappeared and they decided to run the option a bunch. They gained yards but also turned the ball over twice.

In other news, Braxton Miller pirouettes like no other.

I like it. Less laying on the field = victories.

You couldn't say it better.. I understand I'm new to this board, but I'm just stating an opinion

I'm interested in what Riley can do with this offense, plenty of times coaches get too pretty (jet sweep) but i love what i saw in his first game..

I'm just tired of this team laying eggs in big time games.. hope he can change that

I like it. Less laying on the field = victories.

You couldn't say it better.. I understand I'm new to this board, but I'm just stating an opinion

I'm interested in what Riley can do with this offense, plenty of times coaches get too pretty (jet sweep) but i love what i saw in his first game..

I'm just tired of this team laying eggs in big time games.. hope he can change that

I see your point. NU of late, Bo (save SUH) and Cally's squads didn't play with a mean streak. They don't play with a chip on their shoulder. When Sutton got taken out, NU of old would have exploded the next series. The D would have been head hunting and the O would have ridden #20 into the ground on every play. Now, not so much. Having a rep of a mea, nasty and borderline "dirty" can win some games before you even step on the field.

I remember when Martinez got pile driven by Borland several years ago. I don't even remember Huskers getting in his face or even helping Martinez up. Josh Mitchell was one of the few in recent memory who had "that attitude" to get in a guys face, push and shove and defend the honor of NU.

Mental and physical toughness do, per the eyeball test, seems less than some other teams...